Android app for build/theory crafting, trees and gear?

Hi, pretty new. Looking for a tool for creating a complete build; CURRENT skill trees, and ability to add gear. Preferably an Android app, or a website thatll work w mobile... My PC blew up, and I play on Xbox, so would have to be done on my phone... or xb1.

There is a PoB app for android, but it's def not official/real PoB devs, and it's 2 leagues out of date. which is huge bc skill tree changes... there's PoEMate, but that is just skill tree it seems.

Any advice on how to go about this would be appreciated...

Also, is there anyway to import my character from game file? I can't through forum data, as I'm assuming most people do, bc...

GGG Won't let me have a forum account for my xbox, b/c years ago I created one for PC (this account im posting on), and like any normal person, I use the same email address, and they can't/ won't merge the profiles, replace it with my Xb1 profile, or let me create a new one and manually alter the email address... Which is all absurd and disgusting, but that seems to be their MO lately when it comes to customer relations...
Last edited by mcavak on Jul 30, 2019, 5:51:24 AM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2019, 11:57:45 PM
Try pob.party (it's the url) it should be what you are pooking for

it's a browser based version of pob but it's a fan project so it may not work properly but can't say for sure it looks like it's up to date
"
mcavak wrote:

GGG Won't let me have a forum account for my xbox, b/c years ago I created one for PC (this account im posting on), and like any normal person, I use the same email address, and they can't/ won't merge the profiles, replace it with my Xb1 profile, or let me create a new one and manually alter the email address... Which is all absurd and disgusting, but that seems to be their MO lately when it comes to customer relations...

You don't make a new account on here...
1. Sign out.
2. Click log in at top left.
3. Do not fill in these boxes, look to the bottom right. There are icons for Xbox / PS log-ins.
4. After clicking one, it will take you to their individual log in page.
5. After using your Xbox / PS log in credentials, it will bring you back here.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
You can use POEMate to make your build on Android, a little buggy, but it's up to date and faster than pob.party.

Isn’t there literally a path of building for Android?
There is but it has not been updated since betrayal league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info