How to disable unlock code?

Hi, my friends... im a new player of POE.
Im having a trouble at time to log on my account.
When i log, always my account is blocked... and i need to enter to my e-mail,
to take the unlock code to play.
Im using a vpn program to take an usa IP adress, to see movies at home.
How can i do to disable the unlock code, because it is very tiring unlock my account, every time i played.

Thanks in advance.

Destinado.
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2017, 1:16:08 AM
You can't.

At least not at the moment.

The issue is probably dynamic IP causing it - every time you connect you get a different IP address so it appears you are in a different location to your last login.

GGG are working on the issue caused by Dynamic IPs to resolve this however and it should be in a patch at some point.
i need disable the unlock code. becouse i play on diferent place. in my house or a friend's home and a cyber. some help pls. sorry to my bad english XD
Please email us about this at support@grindinggear.com
ya everytime my router resets my ip changes but ime with same isp like nearly everyday i have to do the unlock thing i know its better safe then sorry tho :)
you would be surprised at just how well it works...most of the hack threads were ones that were hacked when this wasn't implemented and there are really only a handful after implementation...was actually zero threads for a few months about hacks.

It's still possible to hack people though, but it requires access to their email account which can easily be denied them with the better ones.

I did hear that you can bypass GGG's very strict IP lock in favor of steams if you link the account and play through steam but it's not available everywhere yet
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I am having the same problem. Not getting the code in my email address?! plz help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info