Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters) (1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom)

Hi wrecker,

The manifesto seems going to affect your build, A LOT! And most importantly how you will play POE.

The automation for flask trigger will beneficial for you, and people like you surely. Now you don't need to worry for piano flask, as they can trigger automatically once applied with the new currency. I hope it is easy to get.

I'm most worried on the Mana Cost on trigger, and they mention specifically CWDT. I do notice you always use many CWDT on your build for the automation trigger. Later, you will need to think about mana cost. I hope it won't nerf too heavy on your build.

Looking forward for your build in next league. I've been keen to use your Animate Weapon now they buff poison damage.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Last edited by alteisen612 on Jul 20, 2021, 9:37:12 AM
"
sanaba_s wrote:
Equippable items are just items you can equip. It isn't going to be specific for your character. My guide-specific filters will only show items that your build can use (though it will include gear for all my guides in one filter).

My filters are undergoing a big change for this coming league. You'll only have to follow one tier of filter. The filter will progress automatically for you and have more thorough explanations than the current one has.

I'm working on finishing that up as we speak. Thanks again for the feedback!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 20, 2021, 2:04:07 PM
"
alteisen612 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi wrecker,

The manifesto seems going to affect your build, A LOT! And most importantly how you will play POE.

The automation for flask trigger will beneficial for you, and people like you surely. Now you don't need to worry for piano flask, as they can trigger automatically once applied with the new currency. I hope it is easy to get.

I'm most worried on the Mana Cost on trigger, and they mention specifically CWDT. I do notice you always use many CWDT on your build for the automation trigger. Later, you will need to think about mana cost. I hope it won't nerf too heavy on your build.

Looking forward for your build in next league. I've been keen to use your Animate Weapon now they buff poison damage.
Hey alteisen612!

Ya, that's quite observant of you. Ya, the trigger skills will be the biggest meta change for my build crafting for sure. So each build will have to give up something to accommodate the mana requirements. But ya! Those triggered flasks! I can't wait!

In regards to the Animate Weapon build, I really like it, but Spellslinger is also going to cost mana for its triggered skills too. I won't be posting that guide right away, if at all. I really like it, a lot! I LOVE curses and finding a way to make them offensive is amazing. I love the Occultist nodes too. But I have to give this new meta a try before posting a guide for that build because so much has changed.

I'll figure something out as soon as I can though. I don't want to be without a curse guide, you know?

Thanks again for your kind post. I'm excited about the new changes but it'll take a while to experience it all.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 20, 2021, 2:04:33 PM
Hey Wrecker,

Negative community response aside, I am really excited about the upcoming league. Tough push from GGG, which would hopefully necessitate interesting hail-mary experiments. Might have to reduce my expectations from s***-gear SSF builds reaching red-maps, to them just reaching yellow-maps, but I'm guessing we'll see a lot more fun options/ experiments on the journey to yellow.

Really looking forward to what you come up with. CwDT change hurts, but I'm sure you'll think of some interesting variations/ work-arounds for us to test and try out.

Few thoughts on what I'd really like to try (for your last guide/ extra builds):

1. Summon Reapers! Hoping it would be fun and slightly unbalanced in the player's favor. Might be interesting either with auto-summon golems or some disposable necro builds (SRS-phantasm/ desecrate-zombie-phantasm/ skele-phantasm). Might also work well with infernal legion/ minion-instability. The only thing it would not work well with is spectres.

2. Bane and/ or Voltaxic burst occultist/ trickster(?!) - no nerf + easy application of 4-5 hexes. Also triggered flasks might just make CI viable? (hoping!). Irrespective of life/ CI/ LL - please do consider bane for your curse build!

3. Your updated 3.15 RF chieftain. 3.14 version was awesome, but it might face mana challenges with CwDT changes in 3.15.

4. Literally anything deadeye/ shadow - Green/ dex part of the tree has been like a dark shadowland ("We don't go there!"). Might be tougher to do a low-click/ stress free build though (dex builds understandably seem focused on button mashing/ reaction speed)

Again, super excited, and will be literally checking this post daily for your new guides!!

Cheers!

P.S. - guides aside, would love to get some pointers to any comprehensive "for dummies" guide to crafting. I know how currency, and some of the syndicate and other mechanics work, but I don't get how to string them together efficiently to craft gear, without potentially blowing multiple Ex worth of currency on each item...
Last edited by SalvatoreBlack on Jul 21, 2021, 10:49:38 AM
"
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker,

Negative community response aside, I am really excited about the upcoming league. Tough push from GGG, which would hopefully necessitate interesting hail-mary experiments. Might have to reduce my expectations from s***-gear SSF builds reaching red-maps, to them just reaching yellow-maps, but I'm guessing we'll see a lot more fun options/ experiments on the journey to yellow.

Really looking forward to what you come up with. CwDT change hurts, but I'm sure you'll think of some interesting variations/ work-arounds for us to test and try out.

Few thoughts on what I'd really like to try (for your last guide/ extra builds):

1. Summon Reapers! Hoping it would be fun and slightly unbalanced in the player's favor. Might be interesting either with auto-summon golems or some disposable necro builds (SRS-phantasm/ desecrate-zombie-phantasm/ skele-phantasm). Might also work well with infernal legion/ minion-instability. The only thing it would not work well with is spectres.

2. Bane and/ or Voltaxic burst occultist/ trickster(?!) - no nerf + easy application of 4-5 hexes. Also triggered flasks might just make CI viable? (hoping!). Irrespective of life/ CI/ LL - please do consider bane for your curse build!

3. Your updated 3.15 RF chieftain. 3.14 version was awesome, but it might face mana challenges with CwDT changes in 3.15.

4. Literally anything deadeye/ shadow - Green/ dex part of the tree has been like a dark shadowland ("We don't go there!"). Might be tougher to do a low-click/ stress free build though (dex builds understandably seem focused on button mashing/ reaction speed)

Again, super excited, and will be literally checking this post daily for your new guides!!

Cheers!

P.S. - guides aside, would love to get some pointers to any comprehensive "for dummies" guide to crafting. I know how currency, and some of the syndicate and other mechanics work, but I don't get how to string them together efficiently to craft gear, without potentially blowing multiple Ex worth of currency on each item...
What a kind post SalvatoreBlack! Thank you!

I'm really excited about the league too. Let the dogs bark about whatever ;). It's going to be so good in a league or two.

Those are all great suggestions for sure. It's so hard to choose hey? I will hopefully have time to make a 3rd or 4th guide this league but the RF Chief and the Bone Zombies guides will need really strong care to make sure they can properly handle the new style of PoE.

Lots of things on my to-do list this league. Plus, I need the gameplay hours to be able to make good choices. I really appreciate the effort of your post. I'll be taking a good look at it for sure.

A good SSF crafting guide would be good too. The hard thing about that is how often GGG changes things. Sometimes small details really through a big wall into some specific processes. But that's a good idea still. I'll be thinking on it for sure.

Oh! I forgot. Just to save you time, you can always follow my Twitter account if you have Twitter. I don't use it for anything except for Filter and Guide updates. So you won't get spammed with any of my personal opinions on anything. I only bring it up so you don't have to spam F5 for guide updates :).

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 21, 2021, 5:55:45 PM
The progressive SSF filter for everyone has an error message in game: (I'm paraphrasing) Line 1785, unable to parse blessed boots.

I believe I saw something in the patchnotes about blessed boots changing their name, so I assume that's the issue.
"
sanaba_s wrote:
Spoiler
The progressive SSF filter for everyone has an error message in game: (I'm paraphrasing) Line 1785, unable to parse blessed boots.

I believe I saw something in the patchnotes about blessed boots changing their name, so I assume that's the issue.
Thanks sanaba_s!

I made sure to make the name switch. After I saw your message I also double-checked both filters. Things are setup correctly. I appreciate the note! It's always good to be sure.

GGG had some filter issues in the beginning. I was having random issues as well with my filters. If you click the "refresh" icon next to the filter (in the options menu), it should fix the issue. It worked for me anyway.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Annnnnd

"

I made sure to make the name switch. After I saw your message I also double-checked both filters. Things are setup correctly. I appreciate the note! It's always good to be sure.

GGG had some filter issues in the beginning. I was having random issues as well with my filters. If you click the "refresh" icon next to the filter (in the options menu), it should fix the issue. It worked for me anyway.

Thanks again for the heads up![/span]

Weird. It didn't load the filter when I first logged in, I logged out and unfollowed/refollowed, which is when I got the error message and the filter switched itself off. Played for a couple of hours, relogged and refreshed it, and it's been working fine since then.

I assume intended behaviour due to the paler shade of yellow, lower level rare bases are not being shown, though if I hold alt, look at all the loot and then let it go, the pale yellow rares then stay on-screen while the blues & whites disappear again.

Working very well overall, thanks for making such an effort to update everything so fast for new currency, etc. I liked the new red for certain talismans too, got all excited about what the gear was, found I had a neck with the corruption major passive node attached to it, usable from level 8. Guess I need to make a poison character just for that. :D
"
sanaba_s wrote:
Spoiler
Weird. It didn't load the filter when I first logged in, I logged out and unfollowed/refollowed, which is when I got the error message and the filter switched itself off. Played for a couple of hours, relogged and refreshed it, and it's been working fine since then.

I assume intended behaviour due to the paler shade of yellow, lower level rare bases are not being shown, though if I hold alt, look at all the loot and then let it go, the pale yellow rares then stay on-screen while the blues & whites disappear again.

Working very well overall, thanks for making such an effort to update everything so fast for new currency, etc. I liked the new red for certain talismans too, got all excited about what the gear was, found I had a neck with the corruption major passive node attached to it, usable from level 8. Guess I need to make a poison character just for that. :D
Oh awesome. Thanks for the update. Filters issues impact thousands of players so I always want to make sure they're working properly. So ANY feedback is welcome and appreciated. So thank you :).

Also, I'm glad you like the new little details. I have an "Aesthetic to-do list" that will take FOREVER to get to, but I'll love it once it's done. Thanks again!

Annnnnd

As I posted on the bone zombies thread, the 3.15 changes work pretty well. Ditto for RF incinerator (although it does feel less tanky and more lightweight than the old RF - need to try instilling flasks).

Possibly off-topic question here: any off-hand suggestions/ thoughts/ tips for a "Wrecker-ized" FR Totem Heirophant?

Reddit and forums/ PoE ninja seem to be at extremes. On one hand, people claim it can dominate the meta even when used with some trash gear. On the other, it apparently requires soul-mantle, self-flagellation, and 2 kikizarus to work. Happy to work with the mandatory uniques (I have most of it on standard - will just need self-flag), but looking for any tips on how to create an "easy" build on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info