What affects Niko's amount of sulphite gain?

So i ran 3 times niko prophecy and from 2 maps 130iiq i was getting 1800-2000 sulphite and from a map with 150 iiq i got 1500, 1700 and 1800

So... Wtf?

he has that big range of rng or what?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 8:17:08 PM
Map tier matters but there´s some rng.
Map tier, Map Quantity, Map Quality, extra fragments in the device, and RNG.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
Map tier, Map Quantity, Map Quality, extra fragments in the device, and RNG.

In short, map tier and quantity (all 3 last options result in increased quantity).

My latest sample, which I can remember, was Palace (T15 map) with 110%, which resulted in following sulphite gains: 13xx, 15xx and 17xx.
As others have already mentioned, but RNG is RNG. Sometimes you can get more from a tier 12 map than a tier 15 one.
I heard total sulphite cap plays a role as well.

Anecdotally, I seem to have more sulphite per node when I upgraded my cap to ~40k from 18k. Currently pulling in 2.5-3k per node in T15 map with ~120-130% quant and gilded sulphite scarab.

"
Ashnazg01 wrote:
I heard total sulphite cap plays a role as well.

Anecdotally, I seem to have more sulphite per node when I upgraded my cap to ~40k from 18k. Currently pulling in 2.5-3k per node in T15 map with ~120-130% quant and gilded sulphite scarab.

That's very interesting. Can anyone else confirm this as well?

And as a side note, my girlfriend keeps saying that it's affected by the look of it - the ones looking like a pile giving less than the "chests" of sulphite. If someone is willing to test that out too, please let me know the results.
All nikos were done in t16 maps
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info