Free 4-5 Ways Service! HH 3 Inspired Learnings Cyclone!

Im doing free 4-5 ways for ppl that need complition or just want the 5 row loot explosion. Check my Character on my profile if you want to be safe name is SpinningBtw. TLDR of the build is steal buffs with HH Inspireds and self curse me with temp chains so that buffs last longer and i kill rare mobs over and over again while YOU need to reset the pylon non stop.

Q: How does the service work?

A: YOU join me so that i can be on frankfurt and can cyclone with no lag issues. The Reseter (YOU) can be from anywher since you only need to reset. When we are doing a 5 Way open the map and DONT GO IN. I Go first, set the tp up, start the fight and get my first few buffs(if we would go both in the monsters would have way more life). Count to 30 sec and come in or i call you in via discord, you go to the middle wher the pylon is and reset over and over again.

Q: How do i reset the pylon?

A:
- Enter the smoke circle around the pylon and wait for the reset
- If it resets leave the circle
- Once you left the circle immediately step back inside the smoke circle for the next reset
- Reapeat this over and over again as fast as possible until the timer hits 00:00
https://clips.twitch.tv/ClearPlainLarkUncleNox (great streamer btw quality poe Hideout content Kappa)

In the Domain I/you will crash sometimes since i steal 100 of buffs and one shot everything (mostly me, but can happen to you). Ther is no refund or such for your emblems if i crash JFYI. Do this if you want the complition or hope we dont crash and get the 4-5 bars of loot.

Q: Why TF would anyone do that for free?

A: Insane EXP. Preaty sure the most EXP you can get in the game right now

Showcase of a 5way run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N29Kq_cMoW4

SET YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS SO THAT FRIENDS/ALL CAN MSG YOU! Had some guys that i couldent write back because they set it that only close friends can write them or no one.

PSN ID: ITz_Was_That_Me
Last edited by ITz_Was_That_Me on Jul 27, 2019, 1:31:24 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2019, 4:27:56 PM
Gg runner here 4-5 rows when no crashes
bring empty stash tabs! ty mayng
Great service.3 clean runs 5 rows evey time .Highly recommend
Last edited by jaysir__ on Jul 21, 2019, 4:19:22 PM
Got a easy 4 way boost great guy fast and efficent highly recommend him !
Great service, very patient despite me screwing up the resets in the 1st half(was only 4 way to open map slot).

Highly recommend any of his services.

Amazing service. Itz has serviced me a few times already and always 4-5 rows. (4 was my mistake for not being in middle properly) fast and super easy. Highly highly recommend!!
Good service.
Fast and efficient
Great service 5 rows here , Highly recommend
Best decision I ever made. Mad XP from these runs. Service is 100%. Would recommend and will be coming back! Thx OP!
best man on this server! awesome service! thanks a lot for these runs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info