3.7.3d Darkprism Helmet Attachment Bug Ps4 Pro

The Darkprism Helmet Attachment texture bug that is caused by using Celestial Character Effect at the same time is still occurring. Ps4 Pro.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2019, 11:14:08 PM
Hi. We are still looking into this issue.
Can you check if the problem was resolved for you?
can YOU check and find out why people are constantly being disconnected?
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Can you check if the problem was resolved for you?

Yes, the problem is still occurring for me. I took these photos a few minutes ago to re-verify the issue.

Occurs when Darkprism Helm Attachment is used in conjunction with Celestial Character Effect.
Thanks for confirming this. We will look into other possible solutions.
People post issues about legit bugs and crashes that go unanswered and something about a damn cosmetic gets not one, but THREE replies from ggg... lol. What a damn joke
"
binoculars wrote:
People post issues about legit bugs and crashes that go unanswered and something about a damn cosmetic gets not one, but THREE replies from ggg... lol. What a damn joke

I think I paid around 14 actual IRL dollars for that helm attachment, and I'd like for it to work.

As a paying customer, I would like to thank GGG for it's prompt concerns and responses.

Thank you, GGG.
We were not able to reproduce the problem on our consoles.
We think that the local shader for the helmet got corrupted on your console somehow.
There are 2 possible solutions but they are not very convenient:

1. Re-install the game. When you delete the game all the local shader files should be cleared. When you'll install the game again the MTX should get the correct shader.

2. Update 3.8 will fix it by updating all the shaders for all players.
Update is scheduled for September, I think.

Unfortunately we do not have a way for the game to clear local shaders for 1 specific console at the moment.
Ah interesting. Okay that makes sense.

I'm pretty sure I did a reinstall right after 3.7, which is when the problem first started occurring, but it continued to occur.

I think I'll probably wait until 3.8, and it's really not that big a deal. It just means I can't use the attachment with the Celestial effect, but I can still use them both independent of each other.

Thank you, Alexander, I really do appreciate your assistance with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info