Pre-Purchase and Manifesto

About the current donating/Prebuying packages. Will these packs be available all the way up to open beta? I know the Kiwis wont be available in Open, but If I was to buy a pack the day before Would these packs and their benefits still exist?
I kinda feel bad for asking for this, since its ideal that players support now, but its been hinted that Open beta hopefully will be in june, and I may be losing my job june 7th. I really want the personal Avatar but im too young(22 today), that would kill me. I can make 250 work though.

I had another question I wanted to ask...hmm...

cant think of what it was.
OH!
With all thats been happening lately, I think the players and more so the new members who just joined wouldnt mind seeing a Beta manifesto update.
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
Last edited by Ledrif on Apr 5, 2012, 1:35:41 PM
Good question about the packages, as for the manifesto, I think Chris will need a few days rest?
It has been quite a wild week :P (with the stress test and cash shop)
Sweeping Maid
fair enough, they are still bogged down with a few things such as the forum supporter control~.
I just really love how involved they are in the community both in game and in the forums and felt that another update would help players see where the games going, how much they have planned and how they like our input and share with us. Also noticed the manifestos in the beta forum, not open. But.
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
Last edited by Ledrif on Apr 5, 2012, 1:36:56 PM
i would buy one if i knew how the PvP is. I hope it comes soon.
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
These bundles will be available until open beta. At that time it's very possible that the bundles will change to something else... certainly some of the perks that are being offered now won't be available then.

Also remember that all purchases now will carry over into open beta and release.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info