Do what Warframe DID..

Since the performance across the board for both PS4 and Xbox seems to be a major issue, why not give us (the end-user) the ability to set the graphic options to our liking? Warframe gives plenty of options from ambient occulsion, blur, bloom, lens flare etc (most of these apply). The only option you've left us with is Performance or Quality... and let me tell you I'm on an Xbox X with an internal SSD and QUALITY is not a realistic option (unless you like dying from frame drop). The only option "performance" is in contrast completely ridiculous because the damn game is already SUPER DARK and once you opt for performance you guys "GGG" are bundling in ambient occulsion with quality, thus it's being disabled entirely once you select performance. This makes all ambient light from bloom non-existant.

So my options are play the game in the dark, or play the game @ 15 fps. Not reasonable. Why can't you do what warframe does and have the game dynamically lower the resolution under heavy load? An option to lower partical density would also be a much welcomed option. You see the trick here is give us the damn options... Don't tell me that you can't do that because ... "it's a console we can't provide graphic options... it's already optimized". Both of those reasons are a flat out LIE, and once again.... WARFRAME. IF DIGITAL EXTREMES can do it... why can't GGG?
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2019, 5:04:03 PM
Do not ignore my posts GGG. Give us the video options please. The only one you've provided is Performance or Quality and apparently even that option is only present for the Xbox X. Which is ridiculous because if you choose Quality the game will halt entirely during CoC n balls with Nova. So it leads me to believe that yall provided an option that not even a SINGLE person in your QA department tested once. There is no way in hell you tested it, so why did you bother adding it?

Give us the full list of valid options.

Ambient Occlusion
Bloom
Particle Density
Texture detail
AA
just to name a few... HELL MINECRAFT gives graphic options now... why you holding out on us? Think we are too stupid ?

Bring back the dynamic resolution you use to have that would lower the game resolution under heavy load to maintain the FPS.
It's mostly a CPU issue, dynamic resolution will only make it worse. When I played on PC my FPS doubled when I turned off dynamic resolution, and there was no difference at all between low or medium settings. The shadow and water settings definitely had a small impact though. That would kinda kill the vibe though, if all the shadows were off. Definitely not worth the very mild performance boost.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
It's probably likely that you're not getting ignored. Someone probably reads this stuff. But they might as well have thrown our ideas in the trash.

I would also like to lower my graphics setting etc. but probably won't ever happen. Hell, we've been asking for stuff like loot filters customization forever, not gonna happen probably.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info