Maximum Number of Characters Reached

ZOMG i cna't beleefs it! Teh Shervers are fullzorz at the spiedz of lyte! Wat is a templar to dooooo?!?!
You could try to type normally, that would make is a lot easier for people to help you ;)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Mah Rangr don't sting with no bow if max is reached.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only way to treat a woman is to make love with her if she is pretty, and someone else if she is plain
So thats what a hemorrhage looks like.
I think the error you're seeing might be for having too many characters on a single account. I think the current cap is 24 characters unless you decided to pay for additional slots.
The error is a first time log in attempting to create first character.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only way to treat a woman is to make love with her if she is pretty, and someone else if she is plain
I think the servers might have hit the cap, it's my first character.
GGG knows about it.
"
Chris wrote:
There is currently a problem where new players are unable to make characters. We are working on a fix!
Forum Sheriff
Sad day in burger town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info