[3.15] 82% Block Dual Strike Impale Gladiator - 6M after 3.15 nerfs

"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Shapers Touch are atm around 4 exalts, any other options for gloves? :)

I'd recommend pretty much anything! If you are getting rare gloves, prioritise life, AS and the res you need. Gloves with literally no stats and a vulnerability implicit are still almost as good as a Shaper's Touch without that.
Last edited by Tojozomi on Dec 15, 2019, 10:41:12 AM
one of the things this needs is some kind of leech.

I think you are missing the leech node gladitor preservence
"
ryukenden wrote:
one of the things this needs is some kind of leech.

I think you are missing the leech node gladitor preservence

I presume you're referring to maximum leech rate, as we already do leech approximately 1-1.3k life per second depending on our maximum life. More maximum leech isn't included in this exact rendition of the build but I encourage messing about with it all and experimenting for more survivability, dps, utility etc.

If you are talking about the ability to leech itself, we have it from Blood Rage and thus do not require it on the tree.

Heres my Dual Strike gladiator atm, works well. I know, bad flasks but otherwise, what I should next upgrade? I have around 1ex budget, maybe better gloves? (I gonna anyway upgrade flasks, no problem)
Last edited by Tsiganisti on Dec 16, 2019, 3:44:31 PM
"
Tsiganisti wrote:

Heres my Dual Strike gladiator atm, works well. I know, bad flasks but otherwise, what I should next upgrade? I have around 1ex budget, maybe better gloves? (I gonna anyway upgrade flasks, no problem)

Personally I'd definitely go for either the gloves, belt, flasks (they actually contribute like, half our dps), or try to get the 90% crit chance helmet enchant on an abyssus.
Would Double Strike be interchangeable with Dual Strike if everything else if left the same or is Dual just better overall for this build? Thanks.
"
RalenV wrote:
Would Double Strike be interchangeable with Dual Strike if everything else if left the same or is Dual just better overall for this build? Thanks.

You can definitely mess about with other skills, though this exact iteration is best with Dual Strike (especially as it has built in splash which we would otherwise need to get from elsewhere). Double strike especially is probably quite easy to transition to given the similarities to Dual Strike, but it would definitely still require a rejig of the tree and items a bit!

Have fun
Thank you for build. Strong and underrated :) Any suggetions to super minmax this? (push to the limits)
Liking the build, haven't had too much issue at endgame other than the odd one-shot, but it seems to be a pretty common thing with everyone this league, so not sweating it.

Curious what the next step should be, have a sword ready to be crafted, but am also missing the 6-link. I have a 40/14 6 socket BotB I could try and go for, or finish off crafting the sword, thoughts?

Also been keeping a steady eye out for Dual Strike Abyssus, haven't seen one yet on PoE trade.

"
Brenugae wrote:
Liking the build, haven't had too much issue at endgame other than the odd one-shot, but it seems to be a pretty common thing with everyone this league, so not sweating it.

Curious what the next step should be, have a sword ready to be crafted, but am also missing the 6-link. I have a 40/14 6 socket BotB I could try and go for, or finish off crafting the sword, thoughts?

Also been keeping a steady eye out for Dual Strike Abyssus, haven't seen one yet on PoE trade.

Chances are your one shots are to large chaos damage hits from metamorphs thanks to oskarm pulling you down to -77% chaos res. Aside from this you're using war banner as opposed to dread banner which if I'm not mistaken means you only total an 80% impale chance (your character page is private so if you have a pride watcher's eye then this point is redundant but I can't verify this myself).

As for gear its definitely a hard choice, but personally I'd choose to either get a cinderswallow with crit to replace the silver flask, 6l the belly, or invest in some new boots/rings. Some suggestions on those is that a warlord ring can roll crit multi and vuln on hit, allowing you to grab +1 frenzy charges on your gloves (or if you wanted to go crazy you could anoint whispers of doom for 3 curses and get temp chains as an implicit). Boots on the other hand, if you didn't run vectors, can roll % life regen as well as +1 endurance charges with warlord influence which helps with our biggest weakness of life degen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info