[PS4] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

Call sony and complain and say you want your money back they arent going to ever cix this game if you dont and keep buying stuff.
"
I was super excited when I woke up to test out the new patch fixes. However, I quickly found out that it was crashing even more now in places that I didn't have crashes before.

Tried to do a couple Delves and it crashed every time, tried 3 of them. Losing -10% exp on a DC is painful and I am not even very high level yet... I could only imagine at higher levels I probably would have thrown the controller through my T.V. (not really / definitely swearing involved tho).

Did a few maps and was OK so stuck with that to get another level in this morning.

My Whirling Blades is still double-casting, along with Vaal Ancestral Warchief sometimes.

I had a crash maybe once every 2-3 hours or so on PS4 Pro doing maps, delves, random stuff. But three crashes in about an hour this morning, makes me not want to play anymore... and am a bit upset that I spent ~$140 now on supporter stuff/cosmetics.

Please fix, you guys/gals got an awesome game here that I have recently fell in love with, but the crashing is about to push me away.

PS - Would LOVE some way to accept offer/refuse/deal with trades in the field a bit better. The Start button works but it often pops up to quick for me to see what they offered or to even react and then can't do anything after that. Would save a ton of loading screens if this was addressed.

Frost Blade Assassin,

Call sony and tell them whats going on. They are more than reasonable when it comes to broken games. Get ur money back and if GGG ever decides to fix this game you can buy the supporter packs again

I'm talking about the patch notes using A, not you[/quote]
Oh lol im sorry. Basically they copied and pasted the xbox patch and pretended like they fixed the ps4 crashes lol

Lool
People are crashing now more than ever. But thank god the styigan vise isnt dropping as a shaper or elder item that was really causing lots of issues with the game, Im sure your forum was flooded with people complaining about it.
So just a question... Isn't a patch supposed to fix stuff? Asking for a friend.
Jokes aside.
Wth is going on with this game. Broken mess I tell u. Anthem is starting to look good again, (lol) but in all seriousness... Please just fix this game on console. We don't want 4.0 is 3.7 can't even work. Point A then point B not A, Q and 5. Also GGG how do u patch something and then Leave broken stuff in it knowing it's there.
How can you keep breaking the game even more???.

Why you will copy paste the data base from Xbox and use it on PS4? They are 2 different sys!!. And look all the troubles that we have!

Still lag/desync and bluescreen with even some party members.

And we still don't have a guild sys, but hey! At least we're having a sale
DAY 1
Asking GGG to fix/roll back.
After updating, my game now crashes half the time I use Vaal Double Strike so that’s fun.
Cant reach kitava. game keeps frozing on the map transition just before her (already happened 3 times). Leap Slam keeps double casting for whatever reason, like, what the hell?? Also, still experiecing crashes. All that when i invested just yesterday 60 bucks on the game is really, really sad.

thought the patch would fix stuff, not break even more (the loading freezes i wasnt experiencing yesterday)
"
Introduced Neversink console specific loot filters.
Updated the Neversink Loot Filters to the latest version (7.11.)

I hope you left the Default setting alone for folks like myself that cannot use the Neversink filters because they decrease text size and change opacity making text impossible to read for visually impaired players (because for some reason you're still not giving us control over filter behaviours).
Last edited by SquishyTia on Jun 18, 2019, 7:32:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info