<Raiders -N- Red> Recruiting

Hello and welcome to the recruitment thread for Raiders N Red!

RnR is a active guild open to players of any experience, skill level, and ages. Most of our players are softcore temp league but anyone can join. The purpose of this guild is to grow into a community that looks forward to interacting and playing with each other everyday. We use Discord for communication (ask any officer or GM for the link). Respectful, helpful and engaging players will be considered for officer. The guild stash will be a community FFA stash. DO NOT put anything in the guild stash that you don't want taken.

RULES

#1 - Be respectful to EVERYONE in and out of game (Ex. Discord, guild chat, forums etc.) Jokes and Profanity are fine just keep them clean and non-offensive

#2 - Keep politic's & other sensitive topics out of the Discord and guild chat. It never ends well for anyone.

#3 - Although it's not REQUIRED I do ENCOURAGE being interactive with other guild members and building relationships between the community.

#4 - English is the language we use for communication, if you can't, then we are probably not the guild for you.

#5 - This is a mature guild, I'm not concerned with your age but how you interact and show respect to others will be what's important. If you're immature please save us both time.

The Guild stash will be a community FFA. We will keep the tabs as organized as possible so please put items in the correct tabs.

To apply, please copy and paste the questions below with your answers as a reply. After applying you can either wait for an invite, or message me or an officer in game. Thanks!!

Account Name:
Current Character:
Experience:

If you have any questions or need to contact someone immediately in game the officers and GM will be listed below:

GM:

Soulistika

Officers:

Smallchode96
DiggityTheOG
Last edited by Soulistika on Jun 14, 2019, 6:00:48 PM
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2019, 11:54:56 AM
Account Name: M0nsterjojo
Current Character:m0nsterjojo
Experience:I'm not that great but I'm working on my main and it's almost at level 60. I've made it to Act VII. I'm mainly working with being an Assassin but I do know a bit with Archery. I'm more then willing to fulfill a new role and I really do want to learn from you all and bring something to the table.
Account Name:Spedeff
Current Character:Spedef
Experience: started couple weeks ago and working throught the map as I am writing this
Account Name:p4zv4l
Current Character:PERZVAL
Experience:have been playing since the end of last year form around September 2018. dont still understand game mechanics. kindly add me to ur guild.
Account Name:Mandrol
Current Character:MandrolDL
Experience:off and on since 12/2015

I am an older gamer looking at the community more than the pixels. Look forward to hearing from you.
Account Name: --->
Current Character: KawhiLovesClippers
Experience:a couple years on and off
"
M0nsterjojo wrote:
Account Name: M0nsterjojo
Current Character:m0nsterjojo
Experience:I'm not that great but I'm working on my main and it's almost at level 60. I've made it to Act VII. I'm mainly working with being an Assassin but I do know a bit with Archery. I'm more then willing to fulfill a new role and I really do want to learn from you all and bring something to the table.

I tried sending you an invite but couldn't find your current character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info