Died at a WP post patch, because of error box?!

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

COULD YOU GUYS TELL YOUR ERROR BOXES TO RISE TO THE TOP OF THE SCREEN INSTEAD OF STAYING IN THE BACKGROUND SO PEOPLE DON'T JOIN A WP AND GET AN ERROR AND STARE A LOADING SCREEN WHILE THEIR TOON IS BEING WASTED?

There were no warnings, there were no sounds, there was noting.

The patch just went live, and I returned to the wp I picked up just before the server went down.

I took the WP before, but now this time it couldn't load the tile set?

Thanks.

The grace period you guys give for zoning, isn't obviously enough, I couldn't break connection to your servers until I closed all the error boxes that came up, and that took at trick to do with the mouse because they keep sliding under the program window.

There needs to be a ward around WPs or something if your guys are going to grant HC deaths from 'adding artsy effects' to the game.

Thanks.

I'm really glad I lost uniques to this crap.
Last edited by Windy_Soliloquy on Mar 12, 2013, 8:20:40 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62737395@N03/8552446497/in/photostream/lightbox/
here's the error box of doom

i was logging into the chamber of sin 2 wp,

you can do it after you close the boxes.... but i was already dead.
Last edited by Windy_Soliloquy on Mar 12, 2013, 8:27:26 PM
Yep, it doesn't bring you out of the game or give any notification. Very lame and needs to be hotfixed tonight. Sorry for your lost character.
Had that, lost a HC too to this. Deleted and restarted. But ya, I can feel a bit of frustration and would have probably survived had the error message been on top.

I noticed the zone taking longer to load but attributed to the load on the server for patches, when I realized it was not loading ALT+TAB to find the error message. Click Ok and bam map loaded to my dead corpse on top of the WP to Docks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info