[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Hey Guys, level 49 here. I am wondering if anyone has solutions for keeping flicker going? Other than bloodrage I wasn't sure if there was anything else I should be doing?

I've been following this guide and I like the dual-wielding. I see that there is that 1H sword terminus that grants a charge, but wouldn't I have to redo my entire tree?
"
darkm0d wrote:
Hey Guys, level 49 here. I am wondering if anyone has solutions for keeping flicker going? Other than bloodrage I wasn't sure if there was anything else I should be doing?

I've been following this guide and I like the dual-wielding. I see that there is that 1H sword terminus that grants a charge, but wouldn't I have to redo my entire tree?

Blood rage, if you can buy 20% quality flicker, maybe for the time being the warlords mark linked with blasphemy, get Disciple of the Slaughter in the tree. That's what i did and then had no issues. It gets better as you level.
in your level 91 poe planner i noticed you unspecced most of your crit nodes/int nodes from the shadow's tree.

can you share why you did this change.

im still pretty new so wondering why this change?

is it because you feel like you have enough damage and rather have more health?

how is bossing for you? do you still using flicker or use DS? or alternate between both.
this is probably the clearest and fascinating (couldn't find a closer translation form russian) guide humanity will ever see, it was even really interesting just to read it
is anybody noticing how unplayable is flicker right now? People are reporting that flicker only hits twice becouse of cancelling animation.
Flicker is a movement skill. You can cancel your attacks in the last third of its animation by using a movement skill. So you cancel your attack with your attack
I followed his build with no issues. I go through the enemies like paper. It feels almost too strong now.
Nvm
Last edited by Coloured on Jun 12, 2019, 10:35:44 AM
What unique chest piece would you recommend? Would belly be a good one to go with?
"
karakazz wrote:
Why have you chosen to go more to the left in your skill tree?

I just realized it's more damage and life. I get more strength instead of int/dex too.
"
sh3ntsu wrote:
Daresso's Defiance. What do you think about it? A good option for armor?

itll work well. but make sure to invest in dodge + blind aura so you dont get hit often

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info