[PS4] 3.6.5 Patch Notes

So no text chat? Yeah no support then. It's 2019 don't even release games without text chat
So I've been trying to play for the last hour and I have crashed 4 times. this may be acceptable on the PC but it is not acceptable on the PlayStation. Fix your game and I'll give you more money. And I'm running a pro so good luck blaming it on me having me a cheap one.
Remember this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2500825/page/1#p21946854

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately these aren't included in the 3.6.4 patch for the race. These will be included in the next patch that comes to consoles (no current ETA).

This would be the next patch... so the filters should come with the 3.7 update in the next few days unless this has been forgotten. The only problem is, those filters were made for Synthesis.
Hahahah. Gotta admire the stones it takes to keep doing this. Honestly the only optimistic way of looking at this I can think of is that they're telling console players to stay away for their own good, without being able to actually say it.
Yeah the "Blue Screen Crash" is definitely getting frustrating. Especially when you do A Zanas mission that you cannot die or leave the map. If the game Blue Screen Crashes while you are doing it then you fail automatically which is not cool at all. Fix that and I am almost certain that your player base would increase significantly.
"
Tyrlando wrote:
I can understand having these issues on the computer but this is a PlayStation and everybody's PlayStation is the same. We don't have different hardware. You don't have to worry about drivers. Take it from a programmer there is really no excuse for this. Other than pure laziness.

Wrong.
There's hardware difference between stock gen 1 ps4s up to pros, and that is excluding mods and additional hardware that can be installed. I play on a pro and rarely lag and only bluescreened a couple of times which happened because of the insane FB mods when opening breaches.
Also, if you really are a programmer then you'd understand coding is not easy, even more so when you're porting a game and you have to deal with regs by another party (Sony/Microsoft in this case)
"
Yakarma wrote:
"
Tyrlando wrote:
I can understand having these issues on the computer but this is a PlayStation and everybody's PlayStation is the same. We don't have different hardware. You don't have to worry about drivers. Take it from a programmer there is really no excuse for this. Other than pure laziness.

Wrong.
There's hardware difference between stock gen 1 ps4s up to pros, and that is excluding mods and additional hardware that can be installed. I play on a pro and rarely lag and only bluescreened a couple of times which happened because of the insane FB mods when opening breaches.
Also, if you really are a programmer then you'd understand coding is not easy, even more so when you're porting a game and you have to deal with regs by another party (Sony/Microsoft in this case)

Shame we don't live in an age where competent devs take time to further optimize the advanced systems while not leaving the 1st iterations behind. Especially with the competition and short attention span on console players in a digital age.
Ill try playing when Legion is out on PS4

I stopped playing on PS4 because there was no in game chat and it was hard to team up with people.

Also I couldnt beat the basic content with my Phys Dam Bow build even with max resistances so I just quit, seemed like the core stats in game were different than on PC and the game was actually harder as a phys dam bow build. I got to act 9 and was just stuck even after I twinked out quiet a bit, imagined what mapping was gonnna be like and just quit.
There is something so basic and important being missed here...no wait...I need to read all the comments first damnit.
The PS4 version of PoE installed several days ago now is 1.10 -- not 3.6.5. And no where is anyone making any correlation to this and/or what the differences are. Here is someones chance at GGG or Sony to make a difference!

Once this is actually figured out and I know that I am playing the 3.6.5 equivalent on my PS4 then I can get into the rest of it such as what exactly are or will be the gaming (my characters gaming) differences playing Standard instead of Synthesis? Is Cavas' memories the only thing apparently missing? What else?

Ratsneve is a level 7 now Witch Elementalist playing SSF one-time through from beginning to apparently an undefined end game. I need to know now if I can do this SSF to the end? If playing an SSF build Standard is going to prove impossible by being constrained in the game to getting certain gems and/or items I need but cannot find or craft then I need to stop now and reconsider.

Thank you--please straighten out the version number discrepancy in this patch thread for the PS4 at least. Stop calling a version 3.6.5 when it is 1.10.
There is something so basic and important being missed here...no wait...I need to read all the comments first damnit.
The PS4 version of PoE installed several days ago now is 1.10 -- not 3.6.5. And no where is anyone making any correlation to this and/or what the differences are. Here is someones chance at GGG or Sony to make a difference!

Once this is actually figured out and I know that I am playing the 3.6.5 equivalent on my PS4 then I can get into the rest of it such as what exactly are or will be the gaming (my characters gaming) differences playing Standard instead of Synthesis? Is Cavas' memories the only thing apparently missing? What else?

Ratsneve is a level 7 now Witch Elementalist playing SSF one-time through from beginning to apparently an undefined end game. I need to know now if I can do this SSF to the end? If playing an SSF build Standard is going to prove impossible by being constrained in the game to getting certain gems and/or items I need but cannot find or craft then I need to stop now and reconsider.

Thank you--please straighten out the version number discrepancy in this patch thread for the PS4 at least. Stop calling a version 3.6.5 when it is 1.10.

Just so you know... When I start PoE it says on the screen: "We will deploy Patch 3.6.5 at 00:30 UTC. At this time, the servers will restart briefly. Check out the patch notes at...". It has said this same for the last several days and hasn't changed.

Okay--I'm going to uninstall the game and reinstall again. BTW, the game seems to be playing fine otherwise on my console. (Yes, I miss the mouse.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info