The unplayable state of PoE PS4

Hi !

I installed the game about 3 weeks ago on my PS4 , at first i thought it's a good console port , i'm level 65~ ish and rolling a shadow soulrend build , the game has gotten unplayable , the large amount of lag and stutter that the game faces is unbelievable . Every time i move the lag starts and it gets even worse in combat , fps drops to 5 most of the time and then comes back 10 seconds while the screen is frozen , i didn't have these issues when i started playing , i created a witch and i found out it's not only my soulrend build that might be causing fps issues because of the effects . I played red dead 2 and Spiderman again and they work just fine on my console ! What is worse is that there are so many others like me facing these issues and GGG still hasn't responded yet . Please let's discuss these issues so that the game gets out of this unplayable state on PS4 . I love the game and it's such a waste to see it like this
Last bumped on May 27, 2019, 5:32:50 PM
Thats how it is on console it the same on Xbox if you dont have Xbox One X or perhaps a PS4 Pro its gonna lag and stutter more than usual. Ps4 advertised it well but of course they never show endgame content to where ur mapping against loads of monsters etc.

Campaign feels smooth after that it goes downhill fast.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 26, 2019, 6:24:41 PM
CPUs on PCs are horrifically powerful at certain points over the Jaguar cores in game consoles.

And by horrifically, I mean game developers thinking they're peering over ledges at wall street.
The game seems to be working great on PS4, 4.5/5 stars on ps4.
If it's not then why you all rate it this way, why not a lot of 1 star so they would care to fix it and all problems we are facing here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info