Blood Mage Question

If you pick the blood mage perk/talent/skill does your mana and intelligence affect your health or does everything simply use health?

I would just play and find this out, but I'm not in the beta. e.e
I would also like to know this
And on another note, auras that put a hold on your mana based on a percentage, how does that work? Does it take some of your hp when you cast something like Hatred and then cap your hp or still cap your mana?
"
Jakoul wrote:
If you pick the blood mage perk/talent/skill does your mana and intelligence affect your health or does everything simply use health?

No. Intelligence does not contribute to your health. The Strength attribute does this.

"
Jakoul wrote:
And on another note, auras that put a hold on your mana based on a percentage, how does that work? Does it take some of your hp when you cast something like Hatred and then cap your hp or still cap your mana?

Auras and other skills which reserve a portion of your mana instead reserve a portion of your life with Blood Magic.
Forum Sheriff
what if u have chaos innoculation and 1 life? does casting a spell kill u ? do auras kill u ? tx much
I dont think that it would kill you then.
Thanks MCGusto For giving me beta key !
"
ANIMAL1 wrote:
what if u have chaos innoculation and 1 life? does casting a spell kill u ? do auras kill u ? tx much

Yes. Don't get Chaos Inoculation and Blood Magic.
Forum Sheriff
tx xD way to ruin a champ huh...
You go "blöff" if you have both ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info