Do we even exist to GGG

Why am I still having the same problems since bestiary? Even just little stuff like shaper not talking at the right time. I mean isnt that part of the experience of playing the game is to enjoy encounters and dialogue. Shaper just shows up and is silent and im basically just frozen in time for 5 seconds...??? I still get the trade board classics like “youve submitted an offer to this account to recently” when i havent offered or even played the game in days. I mean its minor fixes but it takes from the core experience and they need to be addressed. For almost two weeks no one could even enter lioneyes watch that was a month ago. Does GGG play their own game? Its so frustrating. I can only speak on behalf of myself but i feel the majority of players would rather have a game that works than risk losing the game we love so much for something that might be a tiny bit better with new content. Im fine with the game right here i dont want you to rush content i want you to make the game work as is and THEN add some stuff would be cool. I feel like pacman and i cant nom up the last digit cuz its bugged and instead of fixing the bug your just making new levels.

Tldr: are we going to get any fixes anytime soon or at all or should i just ditch the idea that GGG will ever touch xbox again?
Last bumped on May 22, 2019, 9:37:08 PM
"
Why am I still having the same problems since bestiary? Even just little stuff like shaper not talking at the right time. I mean isnt that part of the experience of playing the game is to enjoy encounters and dialogue. Shaper just shows up and is silent and im basically just frozen in time for 5 seconds...??? I still get the trade board classics like “youve submitted an offer to this account to recently” when i havent offered or even played the game in days. I mean its minor fixes but it takes from the core experience and they need to be addressed. For almost two weeks no one could even enter lioneyes watch that was a month ago. Does GGG play their own game? Its so frustrating. I can only speak on behalf of myself but i feel the majority of players would rather have a game that works than risk losing the game we love so much for something that might be a tiny bit better with new content. Im fine with the game right here i dont want you to rush content i want you to make the game work as is and THEN add some stuff would be cool. I feel like pacman and i cant nom up the last digit cuz its bugged and instead of fixing the bug your just making new levels.

Tldr: are we going to get any fixes anytime soon or at all or should i just ditch the idea that GGG will ever touch xbox again?

I understand your frustration . They need more employees imo, including an addition to the console poe staff. It’s been rather quiet around here of late .
Well on the legion baeclast it was said "there are 2 different type of players, the hold-down [mouse button] players, and the click-click-click-click players". So I'm gonna say , they do tend to forget that console players exist.
"
Mattigator wrote:
Well on the legion baeclast it was said "there are 2 different type of players, the hold-down [mouse button] players, and the click-click-click-click players". So I'm gonna say , they do tend to forget that console players exist.

They didn't mean that quite so literally.

It was just a way of saying some people play in a laid-back almost idle way, while others always give the game their full attention and are very active in their playstyle. We get the entire spread and both extremes on console too; the peripheral itself does not matter.

An example of the former is someone who spends weeks just going up and down Blood Aqueducts exploding all the packs for safe but slow XP, currency and cards, while the latter rides the crest of the content they can do, and spends their time doing the most intensive, hardest content they can because it's the most efficient and rewarding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info