Anyway to buy Shadowstalker support pack? its the only good Supporter Pack in 3 years

As the title says

What is offered right now for $60 or $100 is a joke compared to the quality of what was offered in Shadow stalker.

My biggest regret in life has and always will be Abyssal Lich Supporter pack tho. Repulsive looking low quality effort armor but I guess I got some weapon effect which was the only redeeming thing in it.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 18, 2019, 7:24:18 PM
Last bumped on May 19, 2019, 6:35:23 PM
They never resell old packs.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Shadowstalker was a Delve League supporter pack exclusive item so GGG will never resell it. Makes certain items a valuable collectible. For example I have a Kiwi pet only available during CB in the Closed Beta Supporter Pack. You will never ever be able to buy that pet again and I fully agree with GGG thinking on this. I have something that is a symbol of my longevity of playing PoE and it would ruin its status value (and piss me off to the max) if GGG were to resell the Kiwi pet.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Shadowstalker was a Delve League supporter pack exclusive item so GGG will never resell it. Makes certain items a valuable collectible. For example I have a Kiwi pet only available during CB in the Closed Beta Supporter Pack. You will never ever be able to buy that pet again and I fully agree with GGG thinking on this. I have something that is a symbol of my longevity of playing PoE and it would ruin its status value (and piss me off to the max) if GGG were to resell the Kiwi pet.

Ditto
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
TriniGamer wrote:
My biggest regret in life has and always will be Abyssal Lich Supporter pack tho.

You'll have better regrets when you're an adult, don't worry.
“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.”
― Anton LaVey
Wonder if you can even figure out what you spent that $60 on that you could have bought the pack with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info