the scammers win

I am now quitting path of exiles seeing grinding gears doesn't care about the game they let them stupid scammers f**k this awesome game up hope you like having nothing but stupid scammers trying to sell in game items for real money
Last bumped on May 22, 2019, 2:43:19 AM
Ha ha this has been going on for 8 years. I don’t know if they’ve ever even addressed it, it’s like the dirty secret they are not allowed to mention at GGG. I can assure you of two things though, 1- If they don’t care on PC, then they care even less on console and 2- You can play the game without spending real money, and it is actually enjoyable, however it will take you a ridiculous amount of time to do so.
"
JusSolus wrote:
Ha ha this has been going on for 8 years. I don’t know if they’ve ever even addressed it, it’s like the dirty secret they are not allowed to mention at GGG. I can assure you of two things though, 1- If they don’t care on PC, then they care even less on console and 2- You can play the game without spending real money, and it is actually enjoyable, however it will take you a ridiculous amount of time to do so.

False: on PC they are their own lords and masters, on console they must follow the rules laid down from above. If Sony/Microsoft care about it they have the power to make GGG care about it one way or another - GGG's license and access to the platforms can be revoked at any time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info