[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

I'm shocked how detailed and well written the guide is. Planned to go to sleep an hour ago, yet I am still here reading and checking details :). I really look forward seeing your take on Chieftain Tectonic Slam for 3.7 cause it's something I really want to play. Let's hope for some good news regarding melee gems (praying for decent added damage for TS) in the patch notes in a few hours.
This guide is actually insane. I'm just bookmarking to see your take on Chieftain with all the fire dmg and totem nodes seems like it's specifically catered for TS + Vaal AW. But I'm too small brain to figure out anything. :)
So, 3.7 Tree ready:

Link

Now we only need to get the missing 45 Points somehow.

But jokes asides. Did i missed any new good Nodes?

Regarding the new defensive Nodes: Soul of Steel, Bloodletting, Crystal Skin, Silent Steps, Steadfast

I don't think that i'm willing to build them in. They are all pretty expensive in Terms of how many Points we would need to invest.

And, for everyone who didn't saw it yet: 10% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Melee Critical Strike (Smashing Strikes)

It's a Staff node and we would have to invest 3 points for it. But i think that's really worth the 3 points. (and i really hope it works for every weapon - the wording suggests it)

Edit: i found Rampart just now. Didn't looked for Fortify yet. It's a pretty good node. Has defense + decent Damage. Maybe worth to take
Last edited by Rake7 on Jun 5, 2019, 10:17:39 AM
This tree is so generic, that I can use pretty much any melee skill if Tect Slam is not for me right?
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
This tree is so generic, that I can use pretty much any melee skill if Tect Slam is not for me right?

For 1 Hand Sword DW, yes. But wait for final Tree's. I guess there will be more decicions we have to make.
[/quote]For 1 Hand Sword DW, yes. But wait for final Tree's. I guess there will be more decicions we have to make.[/quote]

Cool, I will be following this guide as league starter.

Thank you for all the work. This guide is simply insane :D
Last edited by H_Espenhein on Jun 5, 2019, 11:19:37 AM
+1 to minimum endurance charges.

What does this mean for us? Minimum = we can't have less than 1. Sooo, if we have one and Tac Slam will try to eat it, will it eat it, but not, so we stay at one? Or will it ignore it, treating 1 as it would a 0?

Is 8% elemental pen really not worth it, assuming no gem?
^
I have same question.

This guide is really nice.
Thank you so much Rake7.

I am totally newbie with melee, this league will be my first try with melee.
I plan to use this guide as league starter to end league.
Still waiting for final tree and leveling tree on 3.7 :">
Minimum Charges can not create Chargend Slams. They will just be there, foreever, untouched.
"
Rake7 wrote:
Minimum Charges can not create Chargend Slams. They will just be there, foreever, untouched.

Thanks for your answer.
I am so hype right now, can't wait to play Tectonic Slam following to your guide in 3.7 <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info