[3.6] 4 Herald Divine Ire Elementalist

Hey, guys! Me again for a quick build for those who have started the flashback event or still playing in the main league and want to make a new character. The original idea belongs to Demi (video here), he made the same build but with legacy stat stick scepters on Standard. I wanted to follow his character because I saw it interesting, changing some things a little bit around his tree. For what I did until this point it seems even a good league starter and can be very budget. I'll try to update what I can achieve until the event finishes.

This is a 4 Herald Divine Ire Elementalist, full crit. Level 86 at the moment, 3 days after the Flashback event start. Besides the amulet, everything in my gear is self-found or self-crafted. I didn't bother this time on spending currency to improve my gear as much as I could.

Well, let's get to the quick build!
LITTLE UPDATE - LVL 93

https://pastebin.com/fHCFP6Am
Change my weapons, dual wielding daggers. One found with lightning damage to spells + crit chance to spells, one open prefix to craft spell damage. Bought a ilvl 85 shaped dagger and spammed essences of Woe for the spell damage. Result with spell damage + elemental as extra chaos, crafted lightning damage to spells. Crafted a shaped amulet with one jagged fossil and got phys as extra lightning, crit multi and Delve global Physical damage, open suffix for Crit chance. I've lost life but gain huge damage overall. This time sitting at 1.6 million damage against Shaper.

GEAR

I tried to get as much life as possible and resistances, I didn't bother in getting damage. That'll come with jewels afterwards.

BODY ARMOUR

Funny thing, it was a 6 socket chest and today, trying to get at leats 5 links, I 6 linked with 7 fusings, RNG was by my side xD
LINKS FOR MAPPING:

The to faces bosses, I swap:

for:

WEAPONS

Just spell and lightning damage. Pretty garbage here. My goal is to craft Shaped scepters with Physical damage as Extra elemental damage to boost everything.
GEMS ON MAIN HAND:

Flame Dash with Arcane Surge level 2 to proc it for more Spell damage and some mana regen

GEMS ON OFF HAND:
Brand Recall for the Storm Brand:

CWDT and Immortal Call Setup:

GLOVES, BOOTS, HELMET

Just like the chest, life and resistances. Boots can be improved way better, that'll become later with some two-toned boots and fossils if I can.

LINKS IN GLOVES:

The Lightning Spire Trap works too well against enemies that stand in the same place during the fight or don't move too much. If the enemy moves too fast the trap is not a great help.

LINKS IN BOOTS:

Storm Brand triggers Onslaught for more movement and cast speed and generates Power Charges for more damage.

LINKS IN HELMET:

I must recolor some of my gear to stack all my auras outside my weapons.

FLASKS

Anti-bleed life flask, Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline, Diamond flask for the crits and Sulphur flask to pop Consecrated Ground while channeling. The other flask is a Silver flask, but I found that that doesn't affect my DPS in any way so it will be changed soon.

JEWELLERY

Like anything else, life and resistances. Not even damage here.

BANDITS, PANTHEONS, ASCENDANCIES

* Alira for bandits
* Brine King to avoid stuns when channeling and Ryslatha for flasks.
* For ascendancies: Pendulum of Destruction -> Mastermind of Discord, Shaper of Desolation => Beacon Of Ruin

And that's all! This quick build guide was just to show that Elementalist is very strong and you don't need that much investment to get good DPS. Make sure to leave comments if you have questions :) see you out there!
Last edited by Educmack on May 28, 2019, 9:56:48 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2019, 9:52:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info