Last edited by Boomshakalakaring on Jun 29, 2019, 9:07:49 PM
rip L28

gear:
Spoiler

Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
The most important thing in these short races is practice. The races simply are too short for superior strategy to give you much of an advantage.

Sure you won't win if you pick a poor strategy, but if you take the top racers like Leaf/tie23, they will beat you with almost any skill or strategy because they are doing things a lot faster than you.

They have done the run probably 250+ times by now.
If you only did it like 10 times or 100 times you are at a disadvantage.

I mean all you have to do to eventually be one of the top racers to lvl 80, is do the race 250+ times. Practice your keyboard/mouse speed until you reach a good level.

Only then it will really matter what strategy you go with, as the difference by then should be in the range of minutes and small things like skipping a skill point might be important.
Impossible to win for casuals since we sleep, work, etc. An event that starts in the evening for us means we can only play for ~2 hours and the next morning when we wake up players are already lvl80.

Either wrong start-time or some hardcore players that skip sleep, eat, etc. If it were to start in the morning I could actually race seriously for once but that never happened for me.

/Wish races were limited to ~4 hours a day outside of hideout/town so that casuals can also play seriously and the use of putting stuff up your nose is not required for going 24/7 :P.
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 2, 2019, 11:28:07 AM
Did anyone's character transfer off the league successfully?
Mine is still shown as in the Kammell race and when i click him it crashes the game.
I would really like to move a level 81 char to SSF Legion HC,
Let me know if I am the only one with this problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info