[3.7] 200% Quantity MF TS Deadeye [Video Guide Included]

How u get 200 quant or i counted wrong
Is this build league ready?
Could you add a Skill tree screenshot? Easier then having yo go to a different site
"
blood_mist-13 wrote:
Is this build league ready?

Yep
"
blood_mist-13 wrote:
Could you add a Skill tree screenshot? Easier then having yo go to a different site

There is one already under "passive tree overview."
"
How u get 200 quant or i counted wrong

Its actually 199. Here is the breakdown.

Helm: 20
Ring 1: 20
Ring 2: 20
Amulet: 20
Windripper: 25
20/23 IIQ Gem: 44
Boots: 30
Gloves: 20

Hello, first thanks a lot for the guide :3. Do you have any tips for leveing a MF character? I'm planing on doing a MF ranger as well.
Hello, i had some problems with that build. Right now i got 73 level, 2,2k hp. I cant even 1shot magic enemies on 1tier maps and im dying alot. Could you check my equipment and tell me what im doing wrong? I spent like 10ex on eq, got tornado shot enchant, 6l QotF and i feel like it is not enough.
"
kuxiarz666 wrote:
Hello, i had some problems with that build. Right now i got 73 level, 2,2k hp. I cant even 1shot magic enemies on 1tier maps and im dying alot. Could you check my equipment and tell me what im doing wrong? I spent like 10ex on eq, got tornado shot enchant, 6l QotF and i feel like it is not enough.

that would most likely be due to the fact you focusing on stuff you dont need instantly for example the ts enchant just focus on the other stuff for example bow,rings,qotf and get the enchant later on...
does anybody feel like its kinda hard to gain frenzy charge with this build?
i followed everything on POB and gem links. but its kind of hard to gain frenzy charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info