[PS4] Master Targeting

I think you should change the likelihood of targeting some masters in maps.

Synthesis Zana is much too easy to target which makes picking up the post memory loot shower very annoying. You always end up talking to her and why would you even want that? Cavas' targeting after the fragments was actually fine and i kind of regret doing his quest because of that.

Jun on the other hand is much too hard to target and more often than not i end up leaving the research area by accident instead of talking to her.

Just switch those two values around and mapping would be much smoother! :)
Last bumped on May 1, 2019, 1:44:58 PM
Hello.
We will look into this.
Masters like Alva and Cavas already have lower priority for targeting. Synthesis Zana should probably get it too.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hello.
We will look into this.
Masters like Alva and Cavas already have lower priority for targeting. Synthesis Zana should probably get it too.

Thank you :)
This is why GGG is such a extra ordinary dev.
Keep up the good work!
"
Hassgranate wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hello.
We will look into this.

Thank you :)
This is why GGG is such a extra ordinary dev.
Keep up the good work!

A very subjective conclusion about them, considering on page 1 in the whole feedback forum, your post was the only one that even got any response from ggg. But yeah, you have every right to feel special in this case. Just saying overall it looks just the opposite.
"
Filix80 wrote:

A very subjective conclusion about them, considering on page 1 in the whole feedback forum, your post was the only one that even got any response from ggg. But yeah, you have every right to feel special in this case. Just saying overall it looks just the opposite.

Might have something to do with the fact that 90% of the "feedback" is not really constructive and more along the lines of "fix your game ggg!".
Reporting bugs is not feedback and belongs in the Bug Report forum.
Instead of making the 920358th post about the same topic people should just forward the data through the PS4 feature so GGG can locate the bugs more easily.

Also i'm not saying GGG is flawless. The console versions are far from perfect and they should really work on quite a few things (hence my original feedback) but given that the game is F2P and that they're extremely transparent about the developement and listen to community feedback very closely, the have nothing but my support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info