why did you bring this game to ps4 in this state?

This game is just infuriating to play. Melee is just stupid to play because of rubberbanding and the game literally having no clue where you are once you use a movement skill so you die while swinging into thin air. its sure as hell not due to accuracy because I've watched my flickerstrike hit multiple enemies go through half the map without doing any damage. you literally have to wait until the game syncs back to do anything, and the only way you can know if this happened is if the freaking enemies become marked with your auras. From what I've read Xbox has the same issues and it still has not been fixed. So if a crucial element of your game is supposedly unfixable then why in the living hell did you bring it to console and then to a different console? Not to mention the unlimited amount of crashes you will experience and sarn encampment being the epitome of failure in this regard. The crashing doesn't bother me nearly as much as the gameplay being literally broken. I spent more money on this than I would on a AAA game, and I seriously think you should take down the servers and spend the next year just fixing the gameplay issues. This is just unacceptable.
Last bumped on May 8, 2019, 10:38:07 PM
Yes, Flicker Strike is not the best choice for a smooth gameplay, neither too fast chained movement or melee in general atm.
I have fun with my cold snap / vortex occultist and my husband with a Bane build. Both work very well. So I guess if you love melee, you will be better off with the PC version until GGG can improve the performance.
£££ $$$ €€€
I hope they fix this stuff soon. I just spent some money to support this game, its very addictive gameplay but it needs to get fixed.
Do a Breach as a 6-Linked Arc Witch. It's hilarious. The game just stops.
Math of Exile moar liek it amirite
"
This game is just infuriating to play. Melee is just stupid to play because of rubberbanding and the game literally having no clue where you are once you use a movement skill so you die while swinging into thin air. its sure as hell not due to accuracy because I've watched my flickerstrike hit multiple enemies go through half the map without doing any damage. you literally have to wait until the game syncs back to do anything, and the only way you can know if this happened is if the freaking enemies become marked with your auras. From what I've read Xbox has the same issues and it still has not been fixed. So if a crucial element of your game is supposedly unfixable then why in the living hell did you bring it to console and then to a different console? Not to mention the unlimited amount of crashes you will experience and sarn encampment being the epitome of failure in this regard. The crashing doesn't bother me nearly as much as the gameplay being literally broken. I spent more money on this than I would on a AAA game, and I seriously think you should take down the servers and spend the next year just fixing the gameplay issues. This is just unacceptable.

I've been playing since the launch of the ps4 version and I very rarely get rubberbanding and haven't had any crashes since the Sarn Encampment crash bug (act 8) got fixed in fact that was the only crashes i have ever had in this game, this is on a standard 2014 ps4.
"
"

I've been playing since the launch of the ps4 version and I very rarely get rubberbanding and haven't had any crashes since the Sarn Encampment crash bug (act 8) got fixed in fact that was the only crashes i have ever had in this game, this is on a standard 2014 ps4.

I checked your profile and you are not using a movement skill which causes the most rubberbanding to happen so no wonder why you didnt experienced it more. Flame Dash, Phase Run, Blink Arrow, Lwarp and Charged Dash are the only viable movement skills which dont cause an absurf amount of rubberbanding. Leap Slam, Whirling and Shield Charge are the worst and almost make them unplayable with a lot of "Attack Speed". You haven't progressed into maps like I can tell and the peformance through Acts is good but in maps (yellow upwards) its aweful and I mean really really aweful. So don't take it personal but you haven't followed why people think the performance is bad and people like you are not helping fixing the problem by making this statements without knwoing what they are talking about. It's nothing personal but it makes people which infested a lot of time into the game and know what they are talking about look like they are "lying"..
Last edited by fLekkZ on Apr 29, 2019, 8:29:48 PM
"
fLekkZ wrote:
"
"

I checked your profile and you are not using a movement skill which causes the most rubberbanding to happen so no wonder why you didnt experienced it more. Flame Dash, Phase Run, Blink Arrow, Lwarp and Charged Dash are the only viable movement skills which dont cause an absurf amount of rubberbanding. Leap Slam, Whirling and Shield Charge are the worst and almost make them unplayable with a lot of "Attack Speed". You haven't progressed into maps like I can tell and the peformance through Acts is good but in maps (yellow upwards) its aweful and I mean really really aweful. So don't take it personal but you haven't followed why people think the performance is bad and people like you are not helping fixing the problem by making this statements without knwoing what they are talking about. It's nothing personal but it makes people which infested a lot of time into the game and know what they are talking about look like they are "lying"..

I started playing about 3 days after the game's release on PS4 and the game has been rubber banding badly up until 2 days ago, when it seems to have gotten better (the same time as game load times got better for me).

Crashing is still an epidemic...2 yesterday, 3 today, I've probably had 20+ in what, 3 weeks...all of them blue screens. Some during game play, some during loading a campaign location. It's very frustrating. To say that we're lying, just cos you haven't had any issues is downright offensive mate.
Lol this is all to true. I'm using winter orb and everytime a pack explodes my whole screen freezes. Its like I'm playing a game in a slide show or something. Sadly im forced to move slow so I don't load to many things on the screen at one time to fast.
"
"

I get like 5-8 crashes per day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info