Underused Skills/Ascendancies Challenge Sythesis - Goes live in 1 week (4.20.19)

"
Tresemme wrote:
"
You have written Molten Burst in the allowed skills section...its not a skill..what is it?molten strike or molten shell?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Ngamahu's Flame

Oh...thx for the clarification..i didn't know that.
too bad no cyclone :/ nghamus without cyclone is kinda oof

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Apr 19, 2019, 3:55:35 PM
"
TrolllCZ wrote:
Just a reminder guys.
None of you are gonna be playing anything if this league doesnt reach the fund goal.
I already donated enough points to pay for myself and partially other ppl.

This is NOT charity. If you wanna play, pay at least for yourself.

We'll see where things are at tomorrow. Usually get a lot of people joining and pitching in late as they don't want to commit points if they don't know if/how much they can play. And I'll post a reminder on reddit soon since last was a week ago.

"
You have written Molten Burst in the allowed skills section...its not a skill..what is it?molten strike or molten shell?

Also,For the movement skill is only shield charge allowed?

And,Is convocation allowed,(probably not but I'm asking just to be sure)
thx.

To be completely honest, I thought this was a skill granted by essence of hysteria :P (apparently it's called Fire Burst)

But all skills granted by items are valid since this is SSF (ngamahu's, whispering ice, death's oath, etc). Rationale are that (1) players are unlikely to be at an advantage since they are dependent on getting lucky or farming an item through cards; and (2) theses skills usually still qualify as underused (Molten Burst at 0.1%, Icestorm at 0.1%, but Death Aura at 1.0%)

Finally, convocation is allowed. I'll make sure that's clear.
"

Also,For the movement skill is only shield charge allowed?

And,Is convocation allowed,(probably not but I'm asking just to be sure)
thx.

Nope. All move skills should be available except Consecrated Path and Cyclone
Thanks to whoever just funded 9 additional HC spot! Appreciate it!

Still need a lot more crowdfunding, especially in SC where most people will likely play.
Can we use holy flame totem till mervil cavern? Or not at all
"
sahman wrote:
Can we use holy flame totem till mervil cavern? Or not at all

Yep. You can use anything until you enter Merveil's cavern.Then you have to switch to an approved skill
Some things are much, much worse than I expected. I made it to the second stage of merciless Izaro. That projectile burst coming faster than usual and with triple the projectiles was just too much. The triple skeleton summon also goofs up my Volatile Dead pretty bad.

I'm trying to farm a decent piece of gear I can use for a CWDT/Immortal Call setup so I can hopefully survive that burst. I had a ridiculous shield, but apparently I vendored it by mistake or fed it to my Animate Guardian for some reason. Oh well.

The league's a neat challenge so far. If nothing else, I know my character will feel like a god the next time I play the regular game.
Hey guys is anyone able to approve me? kinda bored and want to try out some scuffed builds with some increased difficulty
"
Ewombed wrote:
Hey guys is anyone able to approve me? kinda bored and want to try out some scuffed builds with some increased difficulty

Sorry about the delay. Been busy at work. You should be approved. Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info