Impressions from The Public Stress Test Weekend

I'd like to hear your impressions on the game *nods at all the people who, like the one posting this, played Path of Exile for the first time this past weekend*. In case you care about mine, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2_DMQGzWTo&feature=plcp&context=C43c0a0cVDvjVQa1PpcFNKaEqsn-KNHRNkCoShVDVbwA0kCsk7qko%3D

So, if you don't want to watch this vid I made, in short:
The game is remarkably fun, it has a Diablo II feeling to it, while it manages to shine with innovative and interesting ideas, such as the ability Gems or whatnots, the Trading system, the cool, epic, marvelous, gigantic,large, enormous Passive Skill System.

Can't wait to hear your thought!

PS: Thumbs down for shameless self-promotion! xD
But seriously, I'm an evil,vile person, I know that. :D
Last edited by Magneto666666 on Apr 2, 2012, 11:42:18 AM
Played it first this week-end, really enjoyed it.

I didn't find much ressemblance to D2 though. The closest i could compare would be maybe Titan's Quest. D2 was much more Fast paced than PoE. relating to the play style and the speed of the game, i prefer to compare it to TQ.

Character customization is incredible, spell effects are very nice and bosses have more than just a Yellow name! Just take that dude right at beginning, removing a sword from his chest and swing it... :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info