[3.6] TANKIEST SUMSUM SPECTRES/SKELLIES NECROMANCER

"
jayd42 wrote:
Fractured items made for two really easy crafts for this build. You can spam bound fossils for 1c on the weapon and boots until you are happy with what you have.

I happened to have the beast that removes a suffix and adds a prefix as I was making this, which guarantees you can craft the triggered gems, but bound fossils are so cheap you can just spam them until you have an open suffix. I'm pretty sure you can use any one handed weapon for this craft.

The base can be as cheap as 3-5c, and you can spam bound fossils until you are happy. There's a ton of room to improve these, but they cost about 10c to make.

I'm pretty sure I got a great deal on this base, and it's sad since I don't use it, but if you don't used the triggered spells, you could make a defensive stat stick.

they are pretty good. if u use purities u wont need that much res on gear.

"
Breeg26 wrote:
Sorry, but I didn't got how you generate the Endurance Charges. It's an skill gem or something in the build?

we have 0 endurance charges

"
CoolColJ wrote:
I would use storm brand over ball lightning in the weapon myself

ball lightning is pretty good to determine where your minions will attack. and ball lightning attacks more monsters than brand does.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on May 6, 2019, 5:20:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info