Koffe's Orb of Storms Elementalist. Speed Farmer / Shaper killer.

Achievements:

* Everything up until and Shaper
* Delve depth 350
* Cortex boss
* My fastest levelling ever, without even trying to speedrun.

Other notes:
* Great leaguestarter
* Also works great as an Inquisitor, Trickster or Pathfinder
* Easy Shaper kill on a budget / SSF

Levelling:
Spoiler

Lv 1: Dual wield Lifesprig's.
Have your spell of choice in Lifesprig (gains a level) paired with Arcane Surge.

Lv 4: Orb of Storms - Arcane Surge - Onslaught

Lv 5: Karui Ward amulet

Lv 10: Dual wield Axiom Perpetuum. Socket Orb of Storms in a Tabula Rasa instead.
Orb of Storms - Added Lightning - Added Cold - Arcane Surge - Increased Crit Strikes - Onslaught

Lv 16: 3L Herald of Ice - Herald of Thunder - Onslaught

Lv 20: Call of the Brotherhood

Lv 24: Warlord's Mark in a Mark of Submission ring

Lv 38: 4L Herald of Ice - Herald of Thunder - Onslaught - Innervate

Orb of Storms - Powercharge on crit - Ice bite - Hypothermia - Intensify - Chain

If you need more damage, complement with a Stormspire Trap, Sacrificial Heart amulet and/or any Lightning spell in a 4L.

I was levelling to lv 75 using these:

My gear:
Spoiler

Farming:
Spoiler

Call of the Brotherhood for freezing/shattering. Also changing jewels for balancing Cold & Lightning Resists to be the highest for Wise Oak usage.

Bisco's Leach for rampage (There are severeal other sources for rampage).

"Increased damage with hits against chilled enemies"-mod on gloves works really good paired with Call of the Brotherhood and Hypothermia

I haven't crafted any more modifiers onto my staff because I do not have the tiers of the crafts that I would like just yet.

Other really good body armours for this build:
Spoiler

Carcass Jack. Great well-rounded piece of gear for both clearing and damage. Not as good as Inpulsa's for clearing or damage, but less laggy to use.

Queen of the Forest. Faster movementspeed, IF you're using the Grace gem, have a Jade flask of Reflexes, no armour on other gear and probably specced some more evasion on your skill tree.

Loreweave. Great damage and defense. Also added attributes, which is really nice.

High Tier Boss Killing:

Spoiler

Aspect of the Spider for more defense.
Changing some jewels for triple-balancing my resists for both offensive and defensive effect from the Wise Oak flask.

Switch Call of the Brotherhood for a Mark of the Shaper ring for more dps. (Not really worth the cost though IMO).

My other builds:

For any questions, you're welcome to join me at twitch.tv/KQFFE

twitch.tv/KQFFE
Last edited by KQFFE on Apr 7, 2019, 10:36:03 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2019, 8:44:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info