Trivial's PoE Craft Service (Standard League Master Crafting)

Crafted +2 to support gems and tier 3 crit for me, traded him all the items and currency (plus tip) no scams, tricks. all around great guy - highly recommend!
Awesome service, great guy and easy to deal with.

Put the following mods on my chest:

Additional curse
+6% Attributes
+Int/Qual

A real great service , 100% trustworthy and will use again.

P.S would link my armor but dunno how , lol. Thx again !
Quick and friendly like my ex! +1 Vouch
Saw the thread in game, but didn't know them. Decided to go with my gut and handed them my chest worth several exalts. Got it back with the exact craft I wanted (even got max roll, but they can't guarantee that on one try). No pressure on tip. Will trust them to do all the future crafts I need but don't have.

Clotho

IGN: Atropos_Syn
Quick and super easy. Had all the crafts I needed and even helped me out decided what the best mods were for my item. I would recommend.
Quick and easy, no collateral required, he did two -9 to all mana cost on 2 of my rings, both on the first try, would do it again! =)
"The riskier the road, the greater the profit." - Rule of Acquisition no. 62
Just used it for a very high end many ex item, fast, reliable and even helped with some of the build possibilities for one of the suffixes!

12/10 recommended!
https://imgur.com/a/nDwrwp3

Ty for helping me craft this <3
Thanks for the craft! safe and reliable, recommended.

I handed this excellent player my six link shaped bow twice, and he put the mods I needed on my baby! Tipped'em generously, of course. What a trust exercise this has been <3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info