FundRaising Goal ElxNoX Amulet 1000$

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CM6ZD2Q6HCQ7S

I want to do a fundraiser to make the 1000$ donation for gold membership supporter on PoE So that i may Introduce PoE`s future SoJ `ElxNoX Amulet` the build revolutionary Amulet

ElxNox Amulet
choose a second experience grid start point

-Amulet once equipped becomes permanent unremovable amulet
-to equip sacrifice permanantly 5 skill points
Last edited by peachii on Mar 11, 2013, 2:02:34 PM
I want some of those shrooms you're having
"
zankioh wrote:

here here! They sound like a real party snack to be expecting this kinda of thread to be legit.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Why donate for an amulet when you can buy the

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!

If you are interested in an investment contact: gullible(at)scam.com and receive your time limited offer ASAP! :D
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Moved from General Discussion because this is silly.
"
zankioh wrote:
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
Trippin' good, bro
Locked the thread, you'll need to contact support@grindinggear.com if you want permission to do this. Pretty sure it is against the rules. Broken link when i clicked so i left it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info