Im being abused and threatened.

First sorry if its not the right place to put this.

A guy named ChrisBores and ChrisBohers (He got 2 accounts) keep saying that i suposedly hacked him when i traded with him and then later on he says that a guy named Jormnader also hacked him. Riht after that he started to insult and threaten me. I got some screenshots from the chat and here is the screenshots.

[img]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3193/client2012040121534265.jpg[/img]
Dividing by 0.
Last edited by Tenta on Apr 1, 2012, 10:23:52 PM
FYI: Chris Bores is the real name of the Irate Gamer... Just like with any game, ignore him and he will go away.
I <3 my DC5.
Well because of that no one want to trade with me. Which is kind of a problem.
Dividing by 0.
His account should be suspended with that type of threatening behaviour. POE is not a place for 12 year old kiddies with no manners.
Well, until we get to that properly - you can use /ignore (or right-click his name in chat and select "Ignore") to tune him out and get back to chatting with the vast majority of actually sane people.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
The thing is even if i ignore him, some people can actually trust him and i won't be able to trade anymore which can cause problem as i stated earlier.
Dividing by 0.
Last edited by Tenta on Apr 2, 2012, 12:21:07 AM
"
Tenta wrote:
The thing is even if i ignore him, some people can actually trust him and i won't be able to trade anymore which can cause problem as i stated earlier.

one tip, trust yourself you did not hack or rip him off so if they are on chris bores side then let them be theres lots of bigger fish in the pond trade with them~ oh and did i say ignore chris bores? he is a pure angryvideogamenerd ripoff lol search him up on youtube if you like he goes by the alias theirategamer and i dont like him much =/
I agree that this guy should be banned, the global chat imo should be used for either trading or intelligent discussions. This irategamer fellow needs to grow up and get out...of PoE
Don't worry. You wont ever deal with his "personality" ever again.

He has to live with it the rest of his life ;}
He's just a worm, ignore him^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info