CI Mjolner all the way to Delve depth 1500

Posting my decently geared Mjolner build ( probably #1 mjolner build........ cuz gotta be #1 nowaday )

This is my detup for Delve using enfeeble on harder mods in delve and vs boss also swapping to overflowing chalice vs boss to sustain flask.

Some mapping gear swap:

In case they nerf the insta leech on ES from vinktar:

Decided to go CI because 12K ES .... Life build lul and LL would have died in delve to chaos dmg but it would have been more dmg with RF+Pain Attunement.

Obviously since its a mjolner build its more a tanky build then anything it won't pass the 1.5M dmg vs shaper but it will facetank everything in the game other then deep delve boss like Aul 1300 can actually 1 shot me with dmg mods otherwise even at depth 1300 Kurgal and Ahuatotli are fine.

So far the build has perform better then i expected ( didn't tought it could reach depth 1500 on only 1-1.5M dmg).

POB:
https://pastebin.com/hdyZkbdu

Upgrade i will be looking for:

Spoiler
A watcher's eye with clarity ES/Wrath lightning pen/Wrath Conversion or extra dmg ( not looking to pay 3-5 mirror for it)

double corrupted skyforth with +1 endurance charge+ ????

double/triple implicit with ES/stats jewel from Synthesis league.

Delve boss kill:

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 14, 2019, 9:49:50 AM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2019, 3:18:24 AM
Ci is the only meta.

Legacy kaoms not worth 1500ex

GG Philo
as good as it can get
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 14, 2019, 6:36:13 PM
My problem is I would want level 12 temp chains lol ocd
Not even enchanting helm and boots... Kappa
Samir's cyclone build is probably better.
8~
"
AltArts wrote:
Samir's cyclone build is probably better.

Only if i could afford to play a life build but muh legacy kaom at 1500ex :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
You can use a Legacy Loreweave which is (almost) just as good for elemental damage, and then get a double phys taken as ele helmet for physical damage. Along with the endurance charges generated by volls devotion, you should be good to go :)

Without my Legacy Kaoms, I go from 10k to about 7k life. My EHP vs an elemental shot with 75% resist and Legacy Kaoms is 40,000. Legacy Loreweave will give you EHP of 35,000 which is really solid (before other reductions such as fortify).

SLightly worse off, but you do get +6 sockets.

Chaos Nodes are a no-go with or without legacy kaoms. :p
Last edited by Samir316 on Mar 15, 2019, 4:08:24 PM
"

Happy?
"
philophil wrote:
"

Happy?

Perfectly 🤝

Magnificent build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info