PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

"
I'm asking you. From my knowledge there isn't a way to do so unfortunately.

well, what definitely works is by making the share link "editor". but this needs you to lock each tab individually to avoid grief... :(
Last edited by Vanqy on May 4, 2021, 12:01:44 PM
Lately I've been playing some trade league and I realized that corrupting certain 'cheap' uniques is essential and safe way to try your luck. After some googling I came across Path of Matth's Casual Exile cheat sheet which has a chapter covering part of this science. As I love how helpful and well organized your initiative is I think the topic would fit the interests of all the Exiles and motivate them to keep pushing the traffic on the sheet. Otherwise Essences have been popping even more this league and I would make use of such resource.
In the Atlas section of the spreadsheet, In each region there are the NLMDBT columns, unsure what the "T" (Total) is exactly?
Is it a calculation? what do these numbers mean?

for example...

Map Region N L M D B T
Pen Valdo's Rest 1 4 4 2 3 3,5

On the Heist worksheet, what do the colors/numbers of the rogues represent? For example Vinderi is 5-demolition, in green, Tibbs is 4 in yellow.
Help a lot

Thanks man!
"
tgntr wrote:
Corrupting certain 'cheap' uniques is essential and safe way to try your luck. I think the topic would fit the interests of all the Exiles and motivate them to keep pushing the traffic on the sheet. Otherwise Essences have been popping even more this league and I would make use of such resource.
Thanks for your suggestions. I agree corrupting Uniques can be a good way of making some currency, but I don't feel it fits my doc unfortunately. Essences are on the table, but will not be comming in 3.15.

"
TotalOst wrote:
In the Atlas section of the spreadsheet, In each region there are the NLMDBT columns, unsure what the "T" (Total) is exactly?
Is it a calculation? what do these numbers mean?
Correct. Total is a calculation between the rest of the variables.

"
Ivalen wrote:
On the Heist worksheet, what do the colors/numbers of the rogues represent? For example Vinderi is 5-demolition, in green, Tibbs is 4 in yellow.
Number is how high level they can get, color is how usefull they are. Green = good, Red = bad.
Updated 21/7-21:
-Added 2 Copies of the Document for better access when 100+ People have it open.
-Updated Notables in Cluster Jewels Tab.
-Made new Strawpoll for what to add next (3.16)
"
FixFaxer wrote:
With GGG’s new Master system, every league expands upon the rest making the game bigger
and bigger each time. For a new player this becomes very overwhelming, and can often frustrate or even discourage them to continue playing the game.

These “Cheat Sheets” will hopefully provide a hub for QOL info that softens that feeling of despair, and gives new and experienced players alike a place where they can catch up on the latest systems within the game and learn some profitable ways to use them.

I am by no means an expert on the game, and are fairly new myself with my measly 1600 hours played. Some of the info might not be optimal or even right, but hopefully I can
update and elaborate this document further as time goes with the help of this thread.

Note on Notables and Oil section:
Google sheet does not let me make a good table to sort and search for each of them, but you can either use ctrl + F or the clunky filter function that Google sheet has.

Here is a link to the open Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fIs8sdvgZG7iVouPdtFkbRx5kv55_xVja8l19yubyRU/edit?usp=sharing

If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me!

Leveling Guide Text version:
Spoiler
Hillock - Tarkleigh
Coast - WP - Tidal Island - Hailrake - DC/TP
Coast - Mud Flats - 3 eggs - Submerged Passage - WP - (1) - Flooded Depths (S) - Dweller of the Deep - DC/TP
Submerged Passage - Ledge (N) - Climb - Navali - Lower Prison - WP
Lower Prison - Trial - Upper Prison - Warden's Quarters - Warden's Chambers - Brutus - DC/TP
Prisoner's Gate - Ship Graveyard - WP - Cavern of Wrarth - WP
Ship Graveyard - Cave - AllFlame - Ship Graveyard - Fairgraves - DC/TP
Cavern of Wrarth - Cavern of Anger - Merveil's Lair - Merveil - Southern Forest - Forest Encampment

Old Fields - (2) - Crossroads (N) - WP (N) - Chamber of Sins 1 (W) - Chamber of Sins 2 - Trial - Helena - DC/TP
Crossroads - Fellshrine Ruins (E) - Crypt 1 - WP - Trial - DC/TP
Crossroads - Broken Bridge (N) - Kraityn - DC/TP
Riverways - WP - Wetlands (W) - Oak - WP
Riverways - Western Forest - Alira - Blackguards/Blocked Pass (S) - Weaver's Chambers
Weaver's Nest - Weaver - A1 Town - A2 Town
Wetlands - Vaal Ruins - Seal - Northern Forest - WP - Caverns (!) - Pyramid - Apex - Vaal Oversoul (!)
City of Sarn - Clarissa - Sarn Encampment

Slum - Crematorium - WP - Trial - Piety (!) - DC/TP
Slum - Sewer - 3 Busts - WP - Marketplace - WP - Catacombs - Trial (!) - DC/TP
Marketplace - Battlefront - Ribbon Spool/WP - Docks - Thaumetic Sulphate - DC/TP
Battlefront - Solaris 1 - Solaris 2 - Dialla (!)(1) - Sewers (!) - Ebony Barracks - WP - Lunaris 1 - Lunaris 2 - Piety (!) - DC/TP
Ebony Barracks - Imperial Gardens - WP - Trial (!) - Lower Sceptre - Upper Sceptre - Dominus - Aqueduct - Highgate

Dried Lake - Voll (!) - DC/TP
Mines 1 - Mines 2 - Deshret's Spirit - Crystal Veins (!) - WP (3)
Crystal Veins - Daresso's Dream - Grand Arena - Daresso
Crystal Veins - Kaom's Dream - Kaom's Stronghold - Kaom - DC/TP
Crystal Veins - Dialla - Belly of the Beast 1 - Belly of the Beast 2 - Bowels of the Beast - Piety (!) - Harvest - WP
Harvest - 3 Guardians - Black Core - Malachai - DC/TP

Ascent (!) - Oriath Portal - WP - Overseer Crow - Overseer's Tower
Control Blocks - Supplies - Justicar Casticus - Oriath Square - WP
Oriath Square - Templar Courts - Chamber of Innocence (!) - WP - High Templar Avarius - DC/TP
Chamber of Innocence - Torched Courts - Ruined Square - WP - Kill Utula - Reliquary (!) - Kitava's Torments - DC/TP
Ruined Square - Ossuary (!) - Sign of Purity - DC/TP
Ruined Square - Cathedral Rooftop - Cathedral Apex - Kitava - Wraeclast

Twilight Strand - Buy missing gems
Coast - WP - Mud Flats - Forgotten Warrior - Nessa - Karui Fortress - Tukohama's Keep - Tukohama (!) - Ridge - WP
Ridge - Lower Prison (!) - WP - Trial - Shavronne's Tower - Prison Rooftop
Shavronne - Warden's Chambers (!) - Prisoner's Gate - WP
Prisoner's Gate - Valley of the Fire Drinker - Abberath - Gloven Pass - Valley of the Fire Drinker - Abberath - DC/TP
Prisoner's Gate - Western Forest (!) - WP - Riverways - WP - Wetlands - Spawning Grounds - Puppet Mistress - DC/TP
Riverways - Southern Forest - WP - Cavern of Anger - Beacon (!) - WP - Beacon - Brine King's Reef
Brine King's Throne - Brine King - Act 7

Broken Bridge - Crossroads - WP - Fellshrine Ruins (E) - Crypt (!) - WP - Trial/Maligaro's Map - DC/TP
Crossroads - Chamber of Sins 1 (W) (!) - WP - Map Device - Maligaro's Map
Maligaro - Chamber of Sins 1 - Chamber of Sins 2 - Trial (!) - Den - Ashen Fields
Fortress Encampment - Greust - Northern Forest - WP
Northern Forest - Dread Thicket (!) - Fireflies - Den Despair - Gruthkul - DC/TP
Northern Forest - Causeway (!) - Kishara's Star - Vaal City - WP
Vaal City - Temple of Decay 1 (!) - Temple of Decay 2 - Arakaali's Web - Arakaali - Sarn Ramparts - WP - Sarn Encampment

Toxic Conduits (!) - Doedre's Cesspool - Loose Crate - Doedre the Vile - Sewer Outlet - WP
Sewer Outlet - Quay - Ankh of Eternity - Resurrection Site - Tolman - Grain Gate - WP
Grain Gate - Gemling Legionnaires - Imperial Fields - WP - Solaris Temple 1 - WP - Solaris Temple 2 - Dawn (!) -
Solaris Concourse - Harbour Bridge - Lunaris Concourse - WP - Lunaris Temple 1 - Lunaris Temple 2 - Dusk (!) - DC/TP
Lunaris Concourse - Bath House - Trial (!) - High Gardens - Pool of Terror - Yugul - DC/TP
Lunaris Concourse - Harbour Bridge - Sky Shrine - Solaris & Lunar - Blood Aqueduct - Highgate

Descent - Supply Hoist - Vastiri Desert (!) - WP - Storm Chest - Oasis (Portal outside - TP)
Sin - Petarus & Vanja - Portal - Oasis - Sand Pit - Shakari - DC/TP
Vastiri Desert - Foothills - Boiling Lake (!) - Basilisk Acid - DC/TP
Foothills - Tunnel - WP - Trial (!) - Quarry (!) - WP - Shrine of the Winds (S) - Kira & Gurukhan
Quarry - Refinery (N) - Trarthan Powder - DC/TP
Sin - Quarry - Belly of the Beast - Rotting Core - Black Heart - Spirits of Shavronne - Black Heart - Depraved Trinity - Oriath

Cathedral Rooftop - Kitava's Cultists - Ravaged Square - WP (N) - Torched Courts
Desecrated Chambers (!) - Sanctum of Innocence - Avarius - DC/TP
Ravaged Square - Control Blocks - Vilenta - DC/TP
Ravaged Square - Ossuary (!) - Bone Pits - Trial - Lab - DC/TP
Ravaged Square - Innocence - Canals - Feeding Through (!) - Kitava - DC/TP (!)(2)

Great document , Thanks for your hardwork bro!
Love it when its being updated every league :D
It is just awesome!
Your Sheet is great and helps me every league.

Are you planning to add some extra page for expedition, especially information about the bases which are worth gambling at Gwennen, the Gambler?
IGN ................... MikeManning
Alt Art Stuff ....... view-thread/1401085
Shop ................. view-thread/536289
Boost-Service .... view-thread/543033
Gilde ................. view-thread/817890

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info