need help against sinlge targets.

So i made a Lightning arrow blood magic Marauder and have a big problem against yellow mobs or single targets as Lightning arrow ensurers that big packs of mobs die quick but when it come to bosses and yellow mobs...not so good.

I don't know what skills should i be using as i don't have elemental arrow "or hit" and bear trap +added fire damage isn't optimal for it because of the cool down.

Any advise would be very helpful.

PS:
Up until now i've been using heavy strike with a good 2 handed hammer but now i'm in merciless and don't want to come close to a boss or champion.
Do you have frenzy ?
It is really good single target dps and it increased the attack speed of your LA

link it with fast attck and weapon elemental damage
Muaddib
Last edited by Muaddib81 on Mar 10, 2013, 12:13:09 PM
Im also running a LA Blood magic rauder(lvl64) and Bear trap is working very well atm @2110DPS/2700with added fire dmg.
Ranged Attack Totem + Ice Shot/Burning Arrow + Faster Attacks + Weapon Elemental Damage

All your problems are now solved.

In order to further augment that, use Frenzy (+Faster Attacks + Weapon Elemental Damage + Life Leech) as your standard single hit ability.

Before casting the totem, stack maximum Frenzy Charges. Then cast your totem, and run around. I also tried Bear Traps and what not, and this proves Incredibly efficient. And when you get Elemental Hit, put it on the totem.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info