mAURAder - Support Class Build

Here's a little support class build I came up with, let me know what you think...=)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecTWxkuJ-026FBQVElV1lcNWGNYr18_ZOeMz57NpzC53cT2xtjSIdSP2WHnUu8O9khwu_baZKMaVWEhhO907XrvYEsFLTwtxq63PkGHgseVIEZx-wknC_5JW_QS4aLqkc677V4TG8hDMbZBWhoshWqT1e3AD04qW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9TP-vbMWK8B-iABRNBLMCcYM473x2599vMol35Vfi7Dg62C3Snz4aOKeEkFXAGmae-tI26eNqHRSPRtDQz2VVxlb67g4a2_ljveY-zxQgUEebgxcv704yCdJNvqduaYTZZU1HfqvFvYGZKw==

Goal = To Run At Least 7+ Auras at once.

Probably going to be gear intensive. I currently run Anger, Hatred, Wrath. On my Level 24. There is pretty much 15 mana unused, Thankfully at lvl 24 I was able to Blood Magic my main attack and Enduring Cry. Which is Cleave/Heavy Strike right now. End game I will probably be using Frenzy for my main attack, or something else + Blood Rage, Im not sure yet, to build Frenzy Charges.

Mana Pool
= For Offensive Auras (Wrath, Hatred, Anger) + Whatever else I can fit in here.
Health Pool = Will be for Skills + Defensive Auras, Not sure what I'm going to run yet. Probably Determination, Grace, Discipline, Purity, and Haste.

Not going to run Clarity or Vitality.

To accomplish this I was thinking about using the Prism Guardian for my shield for 3 of the gems, the other 2 will have reduced Mana + Blood Magic. Haven't really theorycrafted that much yet. Might have to use the Offensive Auras in the Health Pool since they don't reserve a percentage but a set value instead.

I will be running Conduit to share my Endurance and Frenzy Charges with fellow Party Members. Unfortunately they only benefit up to their maximum charge amount, but at least it benefits them.

I was thinking about using a Curse also, Maybe a Defensive Curse like Temporal Chains or Enfeeble. We'll see...=D

Only Gear I had in mind right now was the Kaom's Heart (+1000 health, no sockets) and the Prism Guardian Shield and Wyrm's Mold (Currently using one) (If Anyone has any other suggestions please post here)

Total Passives Used: 118

Why 118?
You want to take the +40 HPs from OAK in Normal.
Take passive point from Bandits in Cruel.
You want to take either Endurance Charge (OAK) or Frenzy Charge (Kritlyn) in Merciless. (I will be taking Frenzy)

That will give me a total of 6 Endurance + 6 Frenzy Charge at the end.

Highlights: (Assuming I counted all the passive bonuses correctly)

+72 Maximum Life
249% Increased Maximum Life
5.4% Life Regen a Second
1.2% Life Regen a Second (From 6 Endurance Charges)

Ignore All Movement Penalties from Armor
40% Increased Evasion Rating and Armor
24% Increased Evasion Rating (From 6 Frenzy Charges)

30% Reduced Critical Strike Damage from Enemies

20% Reduced Mana Reserve
12% Increased of Radius of Area Skills ( Pretty sure this works with Auras )
60% Increased Radius of Aura ( Could be 70% with 1 skill point change )

+2 Melee Weapon and Unarmed Range
8% Increased Area Damage ( Might be useful, dunno what skills I'm using yet. )
27% Increased Attack Speed
28% Increased Melee Damage
12% Increased Melee Damage With One Handed Melee Weapons
50% Increased Elemental Damage With Weapons
30% Increased Fire Damage With Weapons
30% Increased Cold Damage With Weapons

Thats what I have so far. Please let me know what you think, constructive criticism is always nice. How I might be able to improve this character in the long run ( Skills I should use, Items, Etc...)

EDIT: I plan on using Enduring Cry + Frenzy as my skills + Discharge being my main attack...=D, wanna try something crazy.

Helm would have 4L - Discharge + Added Fire + Added Cold + Iron Will
Gloves would have 4L - Reduced Mana + Determination + Haste + Purity
Boots would have 4L - Reduced Mana + Blood Magic + Wrath + Anger (Since Wrath & Anger are least mana intensive.)
Wep would have 3L - Blood Magic + Enduring Cry + Frenzy
Shield would have 3L - Grace + Disc + Hatred ( 16.5% )
Chest - No Sockets (Koam's)

This obviously would change some once my gems got higher level, then I would switch out hatred and put it into the mana section or even add another Aura. Not sure yet...=D
Last edited by Rodvik on Mar 10, 2013, 7:47:52 AM
Oh man. Another Maraurader. I would very much like to elaborate, but it is far easier to link you to this thread.

That thread shows you how to effectively build what you are trying to build.

One more thing to note; since I do not exactly remember if it was mentioned in the linked thread - whether you have 3 or 9 max endurance charges, you can only conduit as many as your team mate can take - if he has 3 max, he won't ever receive any more. Same applies to Power and Frenzy charges.

And just an obvious one to add in - Why on Earth would you decide to put fixed cost auras on Mana, and % on HP? You REALLY have a death wish? Switch that around, the fixed cost auras will take only a small amount of your HP, while the % auras would leave you one-hittable for ANY mob on the screen, rendering you Completely useless!
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Oh man. Another Maraurader. I would very much like to elaborate, but it is far easier to link you to this thread.

That thread shows you how to effectively build what you are trying to build.

One more thing to note; since I do not exactly remember if it was mentioned in the linked thread - whether you have 3 or 9 max endurance charges, you can only conduit as many as your team mate can take - if he has 3 max, he won't ever receive any more. Same applies to Power and Frenzy charges.

And just an obvious one to add in - Why on Earth would you decide to put fixed cost auras on Mana, and % on HP? You REALLY have a death wish? Switch that around, the fixed cost auras will take only a small amount of your HP, while the % auras would leave you one-hittable for ANY mob on the screen, rendering you Completely useless!

I told you I didn't have time to theorycraft and I have been doing it at work ever since I wrote the thread. I have found that it would be more beneficial, like you said, to use the fixed cost auras with Health. Lol.

I also mentioned in the thread about conduit, sucks that they don't get all the charges you can obtain.

Thank you for mentioning the other thread, I'll take a look at it.
Last edited by Rodvik on Mar 10, 2013, 7:34:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info