My Lightning Arrow Build

Posting this for feedback on what could possibly get altered or whether it's just a good staunch build.

First off my build is limited by two unique items.

I will need to reroll (I think the stats are low enough to be worth it) the Lioneye's Paw with at least 52 dex to achieve the 212 dex without any of stat boosting items. In the meantime I make up for the lost 10 dex through other gear (Or use of Onyx Amulet to also support the lack of int).

P.S. I could possibly get that last 10 dex leading up to the last nodes of elemental weapon damage achieving 110% elemental weapon damage, getting all 9 weapon elemental damage and saving some divines (I might reroll anyways to get more evasion and str)

And now my passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0OrRjbGS4hYCfVJ-0otSmlMgkyfjqzPC1AoEOcRmlKfUz_UFBUSVhjWK9br18_YEtgiGEhYVJnoGh0bPZuqnC7cql07XTxeA16uHrvfNmC5ITvh3aKr4zPkAqQEZSgnrmfy6IAqW6sqq6Tr2y18rc-ud2-isQVxFjE9sWKxq7G2NSP2E3aYt0N4urnUu8O707wH_Iv9kj22vzF

The idea is still the basic lightning arrow. LA+LMP+Chain+Mana Leech (mana leech for sustainable usage) And if I ever get a five link I would want 4G 1R to add Added Elemental Damage.

For single target damage I am currently using Frenzy but will change to Elemental Hit if found or bought supported by added elemental damage.

As you can see in the gloves I use all three damage boosting auras. I figured since both the passive elemental weapon damage nodes I plan to get, plus if I can get a % increased elemental damage and more from Added elemental damage will all synergize off each other. If I can later get a quality reduced mana gem to reduce the cost of wrath and anger I can also refund the two aura mana reduction passives, putting those into more elemental weapon damage or health.

Added bonus I love about the gloves is the physical leech. I allows me to free up a slot for something other than Life leech or Life per hit.

5.2% of max health per second from passives also helps with this survivability.

The only limiting factor so far is the inability to max out wrath and clarity because of only 114 int. To solve this I have two ideas: theoretically I could get a Lioneye's Glare if I could ever afford/get it and refund five passives leading to Resolute technique and instead go the alternate route with 20 int (up to 134). For the other int I can either use an Onyx or Lapis amulet (154-164) allowing for the 151 int to max those auras without having to go out of my way for more int.

Reason for Unwavering Stance/Iron Reflexes: I find the most deadly thing for me is to get stunned. Fast moving enemies can easy catch up and quickly kill me while I flinch and go through that animation. Iron Reflexes allows me to utilize that lost evasion as well as lead up to the required dex amount for the highest bow.

Reason for Iron Grip: For 2 more passive points I can boost my physical bow damage by my (Strength/5)% that melee usually has. And even though my emphasis is on ele damage, LA synergizes off this physical damage and the physical damage becomes a multiplicative factor for the base bow damage and any other base physical damage items I may find or buy (like the unique heavy belt).

All other gear (rings, chest, helm, belt) will be geared towards HP, Ele resist, and Chaos resist mainly. Helm and chest would preferably be Str/Dex for the maximum armor value from IR

All passive points after the 80% (or 110% if I branch out to that last group) elemental weapon damage is achieved will go all to health. And if I run out of health there are still armor nodes I can go into

I put a lot of time into theorizing and making it reality as far as I have gotten. Please leave constructive criticism as to why something won't work or should be changed for efficiency etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info