Visibility: Stash

I've tried and tried to find out exactly where to report things like this, and could not get a clear answer even with a GGG in the chat (and one that wasn;t being hounded with other qustions even, hehe. I feel sorry for you guys sometimes) ... so I'm posting here, and if that is wrong, my apologies. These things seem to be on the borderline between bugs and something else. I'll get to the point now, hehe:

In this case, I'm reporting that when there are many people in town using the stash, it can be all but impossible to click on. I didn't even know there *was* a stash when I first started playing a week or 2 ago.

People just said "it looks like a treasure chest," but I couldnt see it because 10 other people were in front of it. Once I did find it, I found several occasions where I couldn't click on it. It helps to hover the arrow over the area for a while, but when it's really crowded it can take a good while.

I should note that I haven't encountered so many people in front of the stash in the last few days, so it hasn't been such an issue. But it is probably still worth doing something about. :)

VG
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Hmm, holding Alt does show the stash name, which makes it easier to find - But we should probably make it more visible, maybe even stick it in a location that can't be obstructed by other players. Until then, I'd just suggest holding Alt if it becomes crowded, and that'll make it easier to target!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info