0.9.8b Patch Notes

Version 0.9.8b
  • Made the "Message of the Day" on the login screen more readable. Make sure to check it for status updates throughout the public weekend!
  • Added the ability for moderators to mute players who harass others in game.
  • Fixed a crash related to the friends list.
  • Corrected the names of some of the new weapons.
  • Improved some visual effects related to curses and shimmer.
  • Fixed a bug where instances would close early (closing any Portals they had open).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 30, 2012, 2:34:40 AM
Oh, you added chat moderators?

: (
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Oh, you added chat moderators?

: (
It's important for the open weekend.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Would it be possible to have a purge of all characters that have been inactive for, say, 30+ days, to allow for some name choices to open up?
chat moderators are a good thing, a few days ago one sexist person was trying to convince everyone that women can't compete with men at video games... He was doing this for well over an hour..... We do need chat moderators
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
Does ladder wipe coming with this patch too?
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Mar 30, 2012, 1:32:55 AM
"
ama wrote:
Does ladder wipe comming with this patch too?

The legacy migration will probably happen a couple of hours before the public weekend starts.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
This is still a few hours away from being deployed.

Version 0.9.8b
  • Fixed a bug where instances would close early (closing any Portals they had open).

Looking forward to this fix ... currently unplayable. Portal closes literally 8 seconds after reaching town.
"
lithiumjack wrote:
Would it be possible to have a purge of all characters that have been inactive for, say, 30+ days, to allow for some name choices to open up?

I vote no for this, dont like to have to go through all chars to prevent loosing them - at least not without a preventious warning before this "timeout".
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
lithiumjack wrote:

I think this should apply to maybe a greater length of time, like 100 days, or maybe up to a year.

I'm not so much for it, but it would help keep the "name pool" open in a sense.
Feel free to add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xorjt
GGG_FanBoy_101

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info