Failed to join instance because disconnected from server

Since the new patch, I have occasionally received the following message when attempting to use a portal, waypoint, or even just the entry to the next instance:

"Failed to join instance because disconnected from server.
Failed to join any instance."

This has been happening while attempting to leave town after having been playing in River Crossings, The Dark Forest, and Alira's Camp areas. It didn't happen while exploring The Weaver's Chambers (perhaps lack of opportunity in a small area), but it also may tie into the fact that my minions always go "Poof!" when I do return to one of these areas without difficulty (which I haven't yet seen described as a new feature, and seems to make no sense).

Also, couldn't get a screen shot of this using F8. I seem to recall other players being in town at the same time, and when I could use a waypoint (from town to, say, The Dark Forest, for a run to Alira's camp, the instance had reset, without 15 minute having elapsed. I am using an aura when passing through the portals into town, but they're off, naturally, when leaving town. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info