0.9.8 Patch Notes

"
Tonyx91 wrote:

I wonder how the game feels when you've played a patch and then another one comes changing some of the characters or items stats... :P

That is the life of Beta testers...
"
johnsson1975 wrote:
"
Tonyx91 wrote:

I wonder how the game feels when you've played a patch and then another one comes changing some of the characters or items stats... :P

Yeah, I know... I've been in quite a few beta tests myself, but none in games like this (I.E. they were more focused on cash shops on those betas and/or they were different kind of games and/or there weren't "balancing" changes but only added content)... That's it! :P
Great <3
"
Tonyx91 wrote:
"
johnsson1975 wrote:
"
Tonyx91 wrote:

Yeah, I know... I've been in quite a few beta tests myself, but none in games like this (I.E. they were more focused on cash shops on those betas and/or they were different kind of games and/or there weren't "balancing" changes but only added content)... That's it! :P

I understand you, just be sure to voice your opinion about the changes so the devs can do their thing! :)
"
johnsson1975 wrote:

I understand you, just be sure to voice your opinion about the changes so the devs can do their thing! :)

That's what I will do once I get access... and that's what I've also been doing on other Beta Tests... :P
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So, is it a bug, or a feature, that ALL my summoner's minions now go *Poof!* whenever I've left and returned to an instance (by portal or regular entrance; I didn't have occasion to try a waypoint)? =0[.]o=

Confirmed, waypoints too, seems like a fix for the endless minions that stand around bug
I dont like how many of the keystones passives are also duplicated into support gems. It makes both of them feel less "special".

"
Exmorda wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So, is it a bug, or a feature, that ALL my summoner's minions now go *Poof!* whenever I've left and returned to an instance (by portal or regular entrance; I didn't have occasion to try a waypoint)? =0[.]o=

Confirmed, waypoints too, seems like a fix for the endless minions that stand around bug

Seems to me like it also obviates the necessity, then, of having minions follow between instances. It's not a huge inconvenience, but it seems a tad... Summary... Like a penalty for leaving the instance to dump some loot or even just to grab a quick break for under fifteen minutes. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
this is good news, but when and where can I download the game for the weekend and i hope i recibe a close beta key
"
Dreamer000 wrote:
I dont like how many of the keystones passives are also duplicated into support gems. It makes both of them feel less "special".

I agree with this, but I also see how having these options available in both the passive skills and support gems creates more possible character creations.

I'm really pleased to see how much progress is being made on this game, and so quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info