Giving away a key to the highest hardcore account that's not in the beta

So, I've had a extra key for a while and now I want to give it to someone that will use it. Simply, I will give it to the account, that's not in the beta already, that makes it the highest on the hardcore ladder during the test weekend.

After the stress test and when it's closed again for beta testers, I will PM the user that made it the highest. If the user, for some reason, doesn't want to have the key #2 will get it.

Last edited by iiss on Mar 30, 2012, 9:57:45 AM
I think creators will make rewards in keys for these, who will be the best so it's not neccessary to give keys to them. It's just my opinion.
Wake the f*ck up Exile, we have an Oriath to burn.
"
miciek wrote:
I think creators will make rewards in keys for these, who will be the best so it's not neccessary to give keys to them. It's just my opinion.

Have they said that? From what I've seen from previous betas, that doesn't usually happen.
It's nearly obvious. "You done well during stress test and you proved that you are reliable to get one of beta key."
Wake the f*ck up Exile, we have an Oriath to burn.
"
miciek wrote:
It's nearly obvious. "You done well during stress test and you proved that you are reliable to get one of beta key."

This is wrong, a dev had said in chat they don't want to promote people playing on no sleep 24/7 during events. It was mentioned after putting the patch up for a week then wiping awhile ago. I am pretty sure it was Chris.
There hasn't been any mention of beta key prizes from a dev that I'm aware of. Good giveaway here!
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
sounds like no sleep.. :)
Oh how fun.. :3
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
There hasn't been any mention of beta key prizes from a dev that I'm aware of. Good giveaway here!

Yeah, I've not heard anything about it. Time will tell, hehe.

If nothings changes, this offer still stands :)
Last edited by iiss on Mar 30, 2012, 9:57:01 AM
10 hours to go :)
mmkay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info