Possible Facebreaker Cyclone build for next week ?

Hello all, I got a level 50ish facebreaker, and i like it, but stopped playing him because he LACKS in AOE spells so it was so much slow to kill than any other builds...

Please note that my marauder is using his mana for auras only, so I did not take the Blood magic node, and he use Blood magic gems instead. He use the usual : Infernal blow, Endurance Cry, Warlord's, Molten, etc.

Still don't know if cyclone takes much mana/hp, but anyway, take a look at my build : (kinda the same build i had with my maurauder facebreaker, but went into the duelist tree for the new great passives.

Here you go :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAsbYWGNQUIzP9khfP-8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7ayqcql82VnzwBpmnpBVp4QaOOw4Oth8u8WK8B-iABRNBLMCcamVUWCAVk992WFXDdIhns2nMPe-FCBQR2FSn8tgiCi1704yCUCg-6qgtAUtxFgn1WBLeu907YTvFHEGDmP9Ja0J9vPdPfx8uCkuVbVhISFgdPGeuWebwQR5aAtheA2-igHcpBkb-iXfhNni6l4Tw4bnkayvmSu9gavFZU1Hfm5pvqcaMvrSNunjaiSqGYXSTcAPypA=

Still don't know about any linked gems with Cyclone yet, so I didn't think about that when I did the build... and this is kinda a tanky build imo.
Last edited by Manu_333 on Mar 8, 2013, 11:44:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info