Are characters wiped after open beta?

I just read that this game will be Free2Play. The current trend in Free2Play games in the last couple years is that you keep your characters from Open Beta. Will that apply to this game as well?

If the answer to this question is listed somewhere I apoligize for not finding it. I read the game's FAQ and searched through the general discussion thread and did not see it.
"
stormseekaz wrote:
I just read that this game will be Free2Play. The current trend in Free2Play games in the last couple years is that you keep your characters from Open Beta. Will that apply to this game as well?

If the answer to this question is listed somewhere I apoligize for not finding it. I read the game's FAQ and searched through the general discussion thread and did not see it.

Last I heard characters will be wiped from closed beta to open beta but will remain from open beta through release.
Right. No character wipes once the game goes open.
Forum Sheriff
So if one is playing right now, their character gets deleted once the game goes to open beta?
Yes that is correct
I may be mistaken but I am lead to believe we get to keep our character names from Closed to Open.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
I may be mistaken but I am lead to believe we get to keep our character names from Closed to Open.

This would be really cool.
"

I'm pretty sure you are right.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info