AbandonedHealth [PC ][NA] [DISCORD] [Semi-Try hard]

SC/Temp league/English/NA/

We are a smaller guild, looking for a few active members to add. Relaxing friendly environment.

Discord is strongly recommended.

Guild actives include but are not limited to:
Sharing map completions, passing around tabulas at league start, Boss killing, hand me down gear, sharing challenges and general advancement of the group.
No Politics/Religion. 18+

Please answer these short questions as an application to the guild.

What does your activity at the start/mid/end of a League look like?

What is your goal in conquerors of the atlas?

Or get in touch with us on Discord:

Fade_9O7#0769 This is me.

About me: I'm a 31-year-old Alaskan and have been playing since essence league. I mostly play for 36 and to min-max single build.

Last edited by Fade_AK on Dec 7, 2019, 5:19:24 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2019, 8:30:47 AM
Added Beardhammer on discord, oddly enough I think you're info for discord for you is wrong wouldn't allow me to send a friend request.

Feel free to add me @ Rossell#2442

On most evenings and weekend. Leaguestarter to early maps, the I like to do my own build and if it doesn't suck I take it to 90, then I usually try other builds that strike my fancy. It usually depends on the league and the builds I want to play. Sometimes I only play for a few weeks, other leagues I push for 36/40.

What is your goal in syntheses league?

Get my Mjolner Spark to 90+ and make a lab farmer Jugg. Already put my Vaal Spark league starter back on the shelf.

Also your Discord tag isn't right. I added Beardhammer.

What does your activity at the start/mid/end of a League look like? Not really able to play 14h for 3 days at League start so I take the beginning very casually. Later I aim to perfect my theorycrafted build, setting up Atlas, and then 36/40 o/

What is your goal in syntheses league? Pretty much the above except I'm trying my hand at crafting for the first time.
Last edited by flynnzeke on Mar 24, 2019, 9:02:34 PM

I like to try out new builds but hope to have a few I can rely on for Izaro and red maps. I am still learning what works and what doesn't; Betrayal was great because scarabs allowed me to fund all the builds I wanted; but I have struggled every other league including this one.

Fully build and gear my favorite Character(Vaal Stomcaller)
Last edited by Skimfor on Apr 3, 2019, 2:12:52 AM
I am 20 yo and im still fairly new to the game, i played about 1/2 of the betrayal league (mostly just trying out mechanics and different builds) and im looking forward to try-hard to complete engame content.

At the beggining of this league i started trying out new builds and how the new skills play out, right now im focusing on completing my atlas and 36/40.

At the end of betrayal i focused mostly on completing my atlas which i was not able to do because of the time left on the league, appart from the fact that i was pretty new at the game at that time and didn't really know what i was doing.

For synthesis my main goal is to get my challenges completed and full completion of my atlas too. Maybe even try and get a HH idk.

2/3 nights a week and hours each weekend, don't drop off to much at all tbh.

Currency, just trying to become more efficient.
Bump

We're ampin up for a league start, great group of core players lookin for a few more that play longer into the league.
Bumpity bump
HI

I have only been playing since Bestiary. Generally I start fairly strong, playing the entire weekend of a league launch. I plan on taking some PTO for Legion this league at the start. If I enjoy the league, I play maybe 15-20 hours a week, sometimes another game pulls me a way so I tend to slow off toward the end. I enjoy flashbacks so I always do those.

My goal was just to have fun. I wasn't pushing anything this league. It took a long time for me to 'get' this league so I wasn't as engaged as I would have liked.

I am looking for a group to progress with this league. Looking to share content and work as a team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info