Latency Spikes & Frame Time Issues since last patch

Hello, I have been playing an insane amount for the past few weeks, and since the last patch, I have been unable to maintain a steady connection. I have not experienced any issues with any other games or internet usage.

Every few moments, my latency will spike drastically, and the frame time will increase, causing me to freeze in place and clicks to be unresponsive. This effectively makes the game unplayable as I am unable to react to anything on screen and i will periodically stand in place, which has gotten me killed a few times.

I have run the MTR and here are the results of one map in which i experienced multiple latency issues: https://pastebin.com/aPAJgxp0.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have messed with the graphics, I have re-installed the game, and a few other solutions I read online, however, I am still experiencing issues.
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2019, 5:55:22 AM
The test you ran has a consistent 3-5% packet loss starting at the second hop, a power cycle of the router may help but in all likelihood you'll have to call your provider, other than that there is a big spike on the third hop but it dose not seem to effect anything else as the rest of the test is good bar the packet loss.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info