World's greatest doctor?

or World's most entertaining doctor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obig1XeOlw
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 21, 2019, 8:48:01 PM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2019, 9:05:49 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I had no idea he was a qualified physician. That's amazing. He made Transformers 3 slightly entertaining for a little bit. That takes a LOT of talent, given not even Spock could do that.

I also loved him in Role Models as the totally-not-gay King.

He's hilarious. I liked the question "What's E. Coli? Is that like iCarly?". So random lol. And when Doctor Jeong was gushing about his favorite heart ventricle.

I knew you have Crohn's disease. But am ignorant and never knew the disease could become so serious. I hope your most recent surgery is a success and you have a speedy recovery.
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 22, 2019, 7:21:35 AM
Hopefully you can get a lot of writing done in the six months, and the wedding? Hopefully it lasts longer than that, the pain free.

I think you might underestimate the wisdom you've gained. While you might have less energy to do as much, the younger you wouldn't have been so reflective and experienced. Maybe you've traded some glimmer for depth, and pain has infused that and tempered it. Not that that is a version of "look on the bright side", unless we're talking the actual song.

That clip is funny as. The way he reads the handles, alone. I like how he reacts honestly and fairly to the questions, mocking the really dumb and aknowledging the good ones. Never gives bad advice, like "inject spack filler and concrete in your butt to make it really pop", What in the actual fuck. Just mind-boggling, that.

A special on Netflix, sounds good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info