CAN'T DELETE CHARACTER FROM OLD PRIVATE LEAGUE

Hello,

@GGG, please manually delete my private league character in PL826 league I was in called Wackyweekendwitch. I keep getting a message saying "This league doesn't allow character deletion at the moment." There are other threads with this problem, and I think it's important that myself and the other people get this resolved. I am getting back onto POE after 2 months of inactivity and am extremely confused why I cannot delete a character from a league that no longer exists. I would like to delete my character because I do not care about anything involving that character. I don't like the fact that I have effectively lost a character slot.
Last bumped on May 18, 2019, 5:10:10 PM
Thanks for posting this, we'll take a look into it! I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you in the meantime!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Hi Rachel, I am extremely appreciative of the response. The problem still persists but I am confident it will be resolved (hopefully soon) given the care I know GGG gives to the community.
This still persists even after the Betrayal League end... can't one of the Game Administrators just go into my account and delete this character manually?

Below are images showing what I am still seeing even today (March 4th):

The image of the character in question...

Me going to delete this character

And after hitting the delete button...

Hope to hear from someone again soon.
Last edited by ArtZoyd on Mar 4, 2019, 5:22:52 PM
same problem here.
"this league does not allow character deletion at the moment"

when trying to delete character for the league that ended
Last edited by Kien on Mar 31, 2019, 9:37:51 AM
This is still going on. Its literally been 8 months since that league ended.

@GGG: please help. I contacted technical support a while back and they never were able to solve the issue. Please just delete the character I have mentioned in the earlier posts in this thread. Can't you just go into my account and do it remotely?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info