They are BILLIONS!

Anyone played this game?

Looks fun. Reminds me a lot of starcraft. The unit voices (i.e. "Job Finished!") sound exactly like the Terran SCVs. Blatant rip-off but I don't care lol nostalgia :)

I was really into vanilla starcraft and brood war back in the day. Never could get into Starcraft 2. I think it was the art-style.

Here's a video I'm watching right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYiAjw7oNPQ
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 20, 2019, 8:59:04 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2019, 11:12:54 AM
Maybe I'm a brainlet but it took me at least twenty runs to get somewhat good at this game (as in not get overrun within the first hour). Protip: expand aggressively and stack those walls.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I got it on sale awhile ago. It's a decent game but i was bored after 6-7 hours. It's still early access and feels like it. The devs aren't on a Klei or GGG type level. Don't expect constant content updates. It's like $20 on sale and probably worth the price if you don't expect to much. I guess it depends how much you like strategy games.
OK I'm downloading it.

I'm going to try to win by just building units. In vanilla SC/brood war, cannons/bunkers were noob traps!
"
coatofarms wrote:
OK I'm downloading it.

I'm going to try to win by just building units. In vanilla SC/brood war, cannons/bunkers were noob traps!

for your first play? don't try it, or at least build walls.without wall you will maybe outlive the first wave but thats it.

@ topic:

game time played in steam: 138 hours

yes it's good.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Played 5 minutes last night. Had no idea what the fuck I was doing lol.

Will try to figure it out later tonight.
"
coatofarms wrote:

I'm going to try to win by just building units.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Think I bought it on a sale, but havent installed it yet. Some how dont feel like playing it. Looks decent though, gotta try it at some point. How many maps does it have?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Think I bought it on a sale, but havent installed it yet. Some how dont feel like playing it. Looks decent though, gotta try it at some point. How many maps does it have?

4 maps. You start with 1 and unlock the next when you beat it.
it does look decent but i can't buy anything that is still in development anymore. i just can't support that business model.

so back to creeper world for me until next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info